HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in
Share
 

 Ask Kylie, bitches.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Posts : 13977
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 27

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm

clap

The maury show is where people go in the states to get on TV for dumb shit, like weird phobias, DNA tests, lie-detector tests. I aint bothered

____________________
Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 8ac976ca6f8befeaa023cc0b0a1abb84
WHERE AM I
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm

I saw you post a status on FB about being depressed. If you need someone for support and someone to talk to, i'm here. good job
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Posts : 19197
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 24
Location : Learning maturity

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 am

Aww, why are you depressed Ky?

____________________
.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 pm

NFC Champs wrote:
I saw you post a status on FB about being depressed. If you need someone for support and someone to talk to, i'm here. good job

Awww thank you Smile

Vice President Razor wrote:
Aww, why are you depressed Ky?
My relationship I guess, I don't feel deserving long distance or not.
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 pm

H-m

I may be able to help a little bit. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Posts : 13977
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 27

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Ky wrote:
I don't feel deserving.

Everyone is self-conscious and most have doubts they deserve what they have. Remember: Everyone sucks. You're suffering from asymmetric information because you know how much you suck, but you don't know how much other people suck.

In more soft terms, you are very exposed to your own flaws, but you're blinded from the flaws of others for the most part. As long as you make a real effort to be a good person you are a good person. If you do not try or haven't tried to this point -- Try now and try in the future. Be honest. Be humble. Be kind. Improve yourself.


____________________
Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 8ac976ca6f8befeaa023cc0b0a1abb84
WHERE AM I
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Reindeer McAwesome wrote:
Ky wrote:
I don't feel deserving.

Everyone is self-conscious and most have doubts they deserve what they have. Remember: Everyone sucks. You're suffering from asymmetric information because you know how much you suck, but you don't know how much other people suck.

In more soft terms, you are very exposed to your own flaws, but you're blinded from the flaws of others for the most part. As long as you make a real effort to be a good person you are a good person. If you do not try or haven't tried to this point -- Try now and try in the future. Be honest. Be humble. Be kind. Improve yourself.


I'm always a good person, I just feel that as Zach succeeds more and more that I'm not the right girl for him, he's so much more intelligent than me and I'm starting feel like "Arm-candy".
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Posts : 13977
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 27

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm sure there are areas you trump him intellectually. You don't seem like the 'arm candy' type to me... You seem fairly intelligent, aside from the light bulb thing.

____________________
Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 8ac976ca6f8befeaa023cc0b0a1abb84
WHERE AM I
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Reindeer McAwesome wrote:
I'm sure there are areas you trump him intellectually. You don't seem like the 'arm candy' type to me... You seem fairly intelligent, aside from the light bulb thing.

Funny Thank you, I try to steer clear of the stereotypical blonde thing. And the lightbulb thing was only because I've never had to change one before Razz
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Is that the only thing that's bothering you? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:54 pm

NFC Champs wrote:
Is that the only thing that's bothering you? I don\'t know
Pretty much, aside from the dread of not getting this job Funny
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Well Kylie, what I can do is say that as humans we tend to believe what we think, and it creates a distortion. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you probably thought of that one day and believed it because it came to your head and you now believe it as it were fact. Thoughts are very deceiving, what I can tell you is that you're a great person from what I know, and if Zach loves you, it's because he fell in love with exactly who you are. I wouldn't worry about this. Remember, we can't control thoughts, but we can control how we react to them. So if that is in your head, just accept it but don't believe it. That's the advice I can give you from the experience I have with this. Another thing you can do is talk to Zach about it if you haven't. You'll feel a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:05 pm

NFC Champs wrote:
Well Kylie, what I can do is say that as humans we tend to believe what we think, and it creates a distortion. Correct me if i'm wrong, but you probably thought of that one day and believed it because it came to your head and you now believe it as it were fact. Thoughts are very deceiving, what I can tell you is that you're a great person from what I know, and if Zach loves you, it's because he fell in love with exactly who you are. I wouldn't worry about this. Remember, we can't control thoughts, but we can control how we react to them. So if that is in your head, just accept it but don't believe it. That's the advice I can give you from the experience I have with this. Another thing you can do is talk to Zach about it if you haven't. You'll feel a lot better.

I've spoke to Zach about it and he just keeps telling me that nothing is wrong with me, but I really don't believe him. I have a bad past and it's probably that that causes me to think this way. Thank you so much for your advice <3
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 pm

There's nothing actually wrong with you. That's all I can say. Funny

If you need counselling, there's people out there that can help.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:09 pm

I have no time for counselling Funny and it won't look good if I ask for time off to attend a councillor.
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm

If it gets out of hand it might be worth it. But yeah, if you can get it under control, you're fine. I doubt there's anything clinical involved. Just remember, you deserve everything you have, believe it. Funny
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 pm

I have medication to make me happy, only taken one pill so far, don't really trust it.
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, i'm scared of that shit. I have a case of Anxiety that i'm treating with only psychotherapy. I ain't about to take that shit. Funny
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Kind of got it forced upon me, I'll try it but if it changes me I'm gonna stop
Back to top Go down
Bernie 2020
TRU
TRU
Bernie 2020

Posts : 12652
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Pasco, WA

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Definitely. You'll be fine, you'll see. good job
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 pm

thanks Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Posts : 1532
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Jobberville

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:29 pm

I don't know why you wouldn't think you're 'arm candy' and not intelligent.

But since this is an "ask Kylie" thread, I'll put it in the form of a question:

1. How did you manage to rise all the way to the top job at your current place of employment so quickly and with seeming ease if you're not smart?

2. Do they usually put people who aren't smart in charge of the shop?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm

@Saintpat wrote:
I don't know why you wouldn't think you're 'arm candy' and not intelligent.

But since this is an "ask Kylie" thread, I'll put it in the form of a question:

1. How did you manage to rise all the way to the top job at your current place of employment so quickly and with seeming ease if you're not smart?
I don't know, I never expected it if I'm honest.

2. Do they usually put people who aren't smart in charge of the shop?

No but it's not difficult to make a subway function
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

Posts : 1532
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Jobberville

Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Point being someone must have thought you're bright enough to put you in charge.

I believe low self-esteem is a root of evil. Makes people do self-destructive things: they feel bad about who they are and they decide well if they're not any good then what's the use and they do things that make them feel even worse about themselves, and it can become a downward spiral.

Do you know how to get positive self-esteem? Do esteemable things. Do something for someone else and do it in a way that they don't know who did it -- random acts of kindness. Show up when and where you say you're going to show up. Do something unselfish every day for the good of others. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kylie, bitches.   Ask Kylie, bitches. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:47 pm

I'll try thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
 

Ask Kylie, bitches.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-