HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 am

WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam sat down with The Boston Herald to hype the live event for tonight. Below are some comments from Van Dam, who will be in action this evening.

Getting more respect with age:

"I'm in a business where, until recently, the average standard for the wrestlers was probably in their young-40's. You didn't get respect until you were at that point where your body was starting to break down and, until that point, you were still kind of paying your dues. It's great for me to have so much experience yet my body is not breaking down.

On taking care of himself at his age:

I haven't aged. I've always taken care of myself and I'm a non-conformist, so I don't accept the negativety that comes with birthdays. I'm 42, but I feel way better than I did when I was 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:17 am

He honestly doesn't look 42
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 am

He looks 42 in the face IMO

Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE FJBloTX
Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 am

He looks his bloody age <_<
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 pm

He doesn't look like a beat up old man with stale moves.... You people are crazy.... I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:19 pm

He thinks he's young cause he smokes too much weed.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:54 pm

He can still move in the ring. That's all that matters. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm

He don't look 42 at all idk 37 maybe lol and he is still fing awesome in ring
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Either he looked 42 in 2003 or he looks young as fuck compared to his age now cuz he looks exactly the same as he did 10 years ago.

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Whorepuffles wrote:
Either he looked 42 in 2003 or he looks young as fuck compared to his age now cuz he looks exactly the same as he did 10 years ago.

10 years and he still looks hot he's like will smith He never ages lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 am

^ No that's Keanu Reeves :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:20 am

Must be all that weed talking. Jokes aside, he's slower than he was in his last WWE run, but damn that frog splash looks fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 am

He's slower by a tad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE   Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Discusses Respect in WWE, Talks About Being At The Top Of WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1