HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaya Scodelario for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kaya Scodelario for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales? Empty
PostSubject: Kaya Scodelario for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales?   Kaya Scodelario for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Kaya Scodelario is ''in early talks'' to star in 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'.

The 22-year-old actress - who found fame on British television show, 'Skins' - is reportedly in discussions with the film's crew on the possibility of playing the female lead, Deadline.com reports.

If Kaya - who is currently filming 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' - joins the cast of the fifth instalment of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' series, she will begin shooting in Australia soon.

Meanwhile, Johnny Depp, who will be reprising his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, and Geoffrey Rush, who plays Barbossa, are the only two cast members from the previous films that are currently confirmed for the latest instalment.

However, Orlando Bloom - who starred as Will Turner in the first three instalments of the franchise - previously revealed he is in ''talks'' to return.

He said: ''I'm not entirely sure that [I'll be back] just yet, but there are talks.

''Basically they want to reboot the whole franchise, I think, and do something with me and the relationship with my son.

''I'm of course Davey Jones now, so I'm down the bottom of the ocean. It might be kind of fun to do something where I'm rumbling round the bottom of the ocean, because I won't look anything like me.''

Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg will direct the film, which is expected to be released in July 2017.
Back to top Go down

Kaya Scodelario for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1