HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What should the stipulation be?
Buried Alive Match
E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_lcap88%E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Hell in a Cell First Blood Match
E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_lcap12%E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Ladder Match (Briefcase Filled With $10,000)
E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_lcap0%E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting Empty
PostSubject: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Buried Alive Match: a No-Holds-Barred match in which the object is for one wrestler to throw his opponent into a grave dug out of a large mound of dirt placed outside the ring. Once in the grave, the wrestler must bury his opponent in dirt to the referee's discretion. This is usually ten scoops of dirt done in the style of a standard ten-count. Equipment ranging from shovels and wheelbarrows to bulldozers are often made available to completely bury the opponent.

Hell in a Cell First Blood Match: a combination between two matches. The first being Hell in a Cell, where a large cage that extends beyond the ring apron is lowered around the ring, leaving a narrow gap between the edge of the ring and the cage wall. The fencing of the cage also extends around the top of the cage, hence the name 'cell'. Unlike a standard cage match, there is no escape clause (and it has been fairly common for Hell in a Cell matches to spill out of the cell and even onto the ceiling of the cage). There is no disqualification and the wrestlers are free to do whatever they must to win. The cell may be used as a weapon. Normally, only a pinfall or submission can be used to win. This time, it would be where the first wrestler to bleeds, loses.

Ladder Match: a match where a specific object (usually a title belt and rarely a contract for a title) is placed above the ring—out of the reach of the competitors—with the winner being the first person to climb a ladder and retrieve it. In this case, a briefcase full of $10,000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 pm

I wanted Exploding Pigeons but it was already taken. Sad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:12 am

Next PPV is going to be all exploding avian animals matches.
Anyway, went with Buried Alive. Don't think I've seen anyone do that in a fed before.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Buried Alive Match wins.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting   E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting Empty

Back to top Go down

E.G. Deal vs. Michael Astin - E-Volition Voting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1