HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rihanna collaborating with Florence and the Machine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rihanna collaborating with Florence and the Machine? Empty
PostSubject: Rihanna collaborating with Florence and the Machine?   Rihanna collaborating with Florence and the Machine? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Rihanna has made a track with Florence Welch.

The Bajan beauty has registered a collaboration with the singer - who performs under the name Florence and the Machine - which is believed will feature on the 'Diamonds' hitmaker's upcoming album.

The song, which is titled 'A Night', lists 28-year-old Florence and award-winning producer Paul Epworth as the track's writers, leading to speculation the song could sample a track from the singer's 2011 album 'Ceremonials' titled 'Only If for a Night'.

Details about the 26-year-old's album - tentatively titled 'R8' - have been sketchy, although Kiesza and Sia have previously confirmed their involvement, while 'Stay With Me' singer Sam Smith recently hinted he has recorded with the star for the LP.

He teased: ''I'm personally very excited for Rihanna's album. I know some stuff about that record that no one knows.''

The highly anticipated album - which will be her first since 2012's 'Unapologetic' - is also expected to feature the track 'World Peace', which leaked earlier this month.

However, the outspoken chart-topper has attempted to shut down speculation about the record by saying she is the only official source of information for details of her new music.

Taking to her Twitter account in November, she wrote: ''ANY news about #R8 will be delivered directly from me!!!!''
Back to top Go down

Rihanna collaborating with Florence and the Machine?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1