HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rogen and Michael Moore getting shit on about American Sniper comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rogen and Michael Moore getting shit on about American Sniper comments Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rogen and Michael Moore getting shit on about American Sniper comments   Seth Rogen and Michael Moore getting shit on about American Sniper comments EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:11 am

So both American Actor Seth Rogen and American director Michael Moore have been taking a lot of shit recently with their comments about American Sniper, and for Moore Snipers all together.

Seth's Tweet

"American Sniper kind of reminds me of the movie that's showing in the third act of Inglorious Basterds."

Of course

Seth's later tweets after shit hit the fans

"I wasn't comparing the two. Big difference between comparing and reminding. Apples remind me of oranges. Can't compare them, though"

"But if you were having a slow news day, you're welcome for me giving you the opportunity to blow something completely out of proportion."

Michael Moore on the other hand...

"My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren't heroes. And invaders r worse"

"But if you're on the roof of your home defending it from invaders who've come 7K miles, you are not a sniper, u are brave, u are a neighbor."

He would later tweet this has nothing to do with the Film American sniper coming out, though many have found it weird that he would start talking about Snipers when a film about a sniper is coming out.
Back to top Go down

Seth Rogen and Michael Moore getting shit on about American Sniper comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1