HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Chris Jericho was interviewed by Suplex Media with topics ranging from his band, the next generation of WWE stars and more. Here are highlights:

- He currently has no plans to return to WWE, as his schedule is dictated around Fozzy. He's done as a full-time pro wrestler.

- He said his match against Fandango at Wrestlemania wasn't his first choice, but he was asked by Vince McMahon. He said they did a great job and it set the stage for the reaction Fandango got the next night on RAW. He added that now that the "fad" has died down, Fandango will have to work harder to get the audience's respect, similar to how Jericho came in as a huge deal in 1999 and had to come down and show the world what he had.

- He said there only a few people left that have what he and his generation had.

- He said he may wrestle for another ten years or he may not. He said now is a good time to work with younger talent that is still learning, so he can teach them what he's learned over his 22-year career. He said he's happy doing whatever WWE offers and mentioned The Shield, Big E. Langston, Antonio Cesaro and Curtis Axel as talents he worked with. He also said that Daniel Bryan was "doing great" and WWE has a "really good mix" right now.

- He praised Triple H's work in taking over the company and the developmental system. He said things have changed in how talent breaks into the business compared to when he did. He added he wouldn't be the "crotchety old guy" complaining things were better in his day.

- He said in his most recent run, he wasn't worried about wins or losses, just entertaining the audience.

- He said he was in the middle of his third book and is pitching different projects. He will have two new online shows coming soon.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/295936/Chris-Jericho-Says-He//s-Done-As-A-Full-Time-Wrestler.htm#ok6z1IF2St4HRVWg.99
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 pm

*Gets a cup ready for Razor's tears* Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Shut up TJ. Fuck you.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Pissing Razor off.

TJ invented that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 pm

No, you all invented that together. Shaking Head

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Razor! Ignore the negatives!

Jericho's writing a third book Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Dammit Jeri. Sad
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Everyone already knew that he wasn't going to be full time any more.

As for the pissing off Razor note, I was doing that before XWA even existed. All of you take a back seat to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:15 am

Aw, shucks. I wish he had one more run with a world title before semi-retiring. Although, The Rock happened, so anything can still happen I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Winning both the WWE and the World title again before he retires for good? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Megaman was the first at XWA to piss Razor off.
I'll claim the second spot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:07 pm

^
Back in his Dominator days?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Yep. and yep, Caleb, you were 2nd Funny
Then it was Ian and JHalc with the "Topic Legends" stuff

But ancient history walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
But ancient history walk
That was hashed up in an attempt to piss you off again Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler    Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says He's Done As A Full-Time Wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1