HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Superstar Responds To Report On Backstage Talent Meeting At Monday's RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

WWE Superstar Responds To Report On Backstage Talent Meeting At Monday's RAW Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar Responds To Report On Backstage Talent Meeting At Monday's RAW   WWE Superstar Responds To Report On Backstage Talent Meeting At Monday's RAW EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 am

We noted yesterday, via verified WWE insider MetsFan4Ever on Reddit, that Triple H held a talent meeting backstage at Monday's RAW to encourage talents to step up as we go into the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 31.

Cody Rhodes, who tweets out of the Stardust character at @PrinceCGR, responded to that report on Twitter:

"I keep hearing about "talent meetings"...

Those are near impossible to hold and I haven't seen one in over a year."

etsFan4Ever later replied:

"Come on Cody. You're better than that. You know damn well that talent meetings are not impossible to hold. In my time I witnessed many of them. Both in the arena and in the locker room.

In fact there was one time where you all had to watch the WWE Film "The Day." That wasn't impossible to get you all together to watch before Raw, was it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

WWE Superstar Responds To Report On Backstage Talent Meeting At Monday's RAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1