HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic Empty
PostSubject: Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic   Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:32 pm

One Direction star Niall Horan thinks 'Harry Potter' actor Tom Felton would be the perfect choice to play him in a biopic.

The 19-year-old pop star and his bandmates have just released their own 3D documentary film 'One Direction: This Is Us' and he has picked out Tom - famous for his portrayal of Hogwarts bully Draco Malfoy in the wizard film series - as the man to bring him to life on screen if his life story was committed to the big screen.

When asked which actor could play him by Yahoo!, Niall said: ''Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy.''

Niall's bandmates also have definite ideas on the actors best suited to portray them.

Liam Payne believes 'Iron Man' star Robert Downey Jr. could do him justice, saying: ''I'd go for Robert Downey Jr. mate, what a geezer.''

Zayn Malik wants Hollywood hardman Vin diesel to step into his slight shoes, while 1D ladies man Harry Styles thinks only Johnny Depp could do him justice.

Chiming in on the debate, Harry said: ''I'd go Johnny Depp. He'd make you look cool even if you weren't.''

Louis Tomlinson will settle for big screen icon Leonardo DiCaprio to play him.

Louis quipped: ''Well I love Leonardo Dicaprio. I think he's sick (slang for good) so I'll go with that.''

'One Direction: This Is Is' - which was directed by Morgan Spurlock - follows the boys on their world tour and features them talking about their incredible ascent to fame.
Back to top Go down

Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic   Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:33 pm

How about get a blonde Irish lad to play Niall instead on an English guy who will probably murder the Irish accent Funny
Back to top Go down

Niall Horan wants Tom Felton to play him in 1D biopic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1