HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AMLO 2018
TRU
TRU

PostSubject: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 pm

If you've got a new console or just some new games you're hoping to try out today, you might be out of luck. Both Xbox Live and PlayStation Network are both currently unavailable.

The Xbox Live status page says that service is limited and that, "We’re aware that some of you are experiencing trouble signing in to Xbox Live, and we want you to know we’re working to address this as quickly as we possibly can. Thanks for your patience! We’ll update you on our progress in a half hour."

The PlayStation Network is also listed as "offline," and the PlayStation Network status page reads: "We are aware that some users are experiencing difficulty logging into the PSN. We will update this article with any changes that occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience."

A group called Lizard Squad on Twitter is taking responsibility for the attacks, which likely result from inundating and overloading the networks with traffic. While this doesn't comprise the integrity of the networks or your personal information, it's still a pretty big inconvenience. We won't include links to the Twitter profile, since the main goal of the group seems to not have any goal besides gaining more attention.

We'll update this story with more details as they become available.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Got a PS4 last Christmas & the same thing happened to me. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
AMLO 2018
TRU
TRU

PostSubject: Re: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:04 am

Some ho ass nigga decided he was going to ruin Christmas for some people. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:25 am

This shit better be fixed when I turn on my PS4 later I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:30 am

Had zero problems using my 3DS Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas   

Back to top Go down

PSN and Xbox Live Taken Down for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1