HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:03 pm

In 2013, it was reported that Dave Batista would be returning to the WWE. When he arrived in 2014, the news was set that he would win the Royal Rumble, yet again, and go on to face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 30. It was a match no one but Vince McMahon wanted to see seemingly.

Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan was getting massive cheers and was the story of 2013. He more than deserved the big win at WrestleMania. However, WWE didn’t put him in their plans for whatever reason. So, the fans sort of rioted. They overly cheered for Bryan, and the Yes! Movement was alive and well.

WWE eventually came to their senses and gave Bryan the spot fans wanted him to see. Just like last time, fans aren’t happy with the current WrestleMania plans. This has made WWE think a bit. WWE is worried Roman Reigns will get booed or hated if he wins the Royal Rumble match and goes on to win the title at WrestleMania.

The original plans have called for Reigns to win the Rumble and face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now, those plans could potentially be on hold, as reported by The Inquisitr.

Dean Ambrose is considered the most likely choice to win the Rumble match if Reigns does not, but fans are calling for both Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose to get top billing at WrestleMania.

Due to a possible cash-in by Seth Rollins on the winner of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Royal Rumble, there is some speculation on how things could work after the Rumble is over. If John Cena wins, it is his 16th World Title win, tying him with the Legend Ric Flair. This would be celebrated by WWE, not ruined by a cash-in. If Lesnar wins, it makes sense for him to have had a long reign then lose it. But what happens in a rematch? We couldn’t see a heel vs heel match, so what would happen?

Even if they went with both concepts, John Cena would be in the main event at WrestleMania and neither Ambrose or Ziggler would be.

In the end, there is more wrong with the idea of a cash-in than right. So the plans may not change, however, if fans want them to….that seems to be where WWE is leaning.

What is currently going on backstage is that WWE, out of fear of another Batista issue, is seriously considering changing Mania plans up. Both Ambrose and Ziggler are said to be getting Daniel Bryan treatment in that both are set for big positions in WrestleMania. Like Bryan, neither were in talks for major roles in WrestleMania before though. However, both were set to be apart of the show….just not in a major role.

While one could win the Royal Rumble match, the other could qualify to make it a triple threat match similar to what happened with Daniel Bryan last year. However, this could happen at Fast Lane instead. Fast Lane is WWE’s newest February PPV. Still, a lot has to go right and not out of the norm to make it all work.

There is a possibility for a Fatal Four Way that could include Roman Reigns as well, but this is just a rumor as of now. So WWE, while they would have to change up the WrestleMania plans a great deal, could in theory make things work. However, a lot will not make sense. WWE wants to capitalize on what fans want to see. However, with two men instead of one, the liklihood of them giving fans everything they want is less likely.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:28 am

Wait, people hate Reigns now? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:48 am

Chilly wrote:

Yes. Despite the fact he got a loud POP during his return, he screwed up his promo afterwards and then had a terrible match against Big Show. The crowd was quite vocal in chanting "BOR-ING. BOR-ING."

And because people know he's the guy Vince wants to move up, while there are people better in their opinion, people have become more vocal on Twitter, expressing how disappointing Roman is.

Such as Roman winning the Superstar of the Year thing.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:52 am

I actually missed that screw up. Need to catch that.

I agree he wasn't Superstar of the Year at all (Rollins was imo), but that's what happens when you let people vote for stuff. I think he has strong potential; his look aka attire isn't there yet for me. He needs a strong rivalry with someone established before anything tbh.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:13 am

Roman's 29, which is pretty young in wrestling terms. I think they should calm down on pushing him so hard right now, let him learn, and then maybe in a few years time if he's improved enough, pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:39 am

Chilly wrote:
I actually missed that screw up. Need to catch that.

I agree he wasn't Superstar of the Year at all (Rollins was imo), but that's what happens when you let people vote for stuff. I think he has strong potential; his look aka attire isn't there yet for me. He needs a strong rivalry with someone established before anything tbh.

I still think the voting was legit up until that category. It made no sense why he was at the show otherwise. News reports say that he was there in case he won. I call horseshit. Else, a bunch of fangirls who find him "hawt" voted. Which is possible.

Here's the botch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvCo2PAVuXE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Roman's injury really set him back, he needed that time to develop his on-air personality and ring work. It might be best for WWE to give him another year (or two) before trying to put him in the top spot. He's pretty clearly not ready, and I doubt a few months will do much to change that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:57 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Mink and NPH. I am a huuuuuge Reigns mark, but he has proven he isn't even close to ready right now.

Then again, I never wanted him to be "The guy." I always wanted him to get more of an Undertaker/Triple H role (not gimmick wise - mind you), the guy that is always up there in a top role with the main eventers. I think Dean or Daniel Bryan would be much better as "The Guy."

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Chilly wrote:

for many reasons tho

They are turning him into John Cena 2.0. People fucking hate 1.0, so how do you think they will react to 2.0?

but another reason, fans are two face. They will turn on anyone in a second.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 pm

It's not like this is something new. Fans turned on babyface Ron Garvin when he beat heel Ric Flair for The World Heavyweight Championship because they didn't see him as a main eventer.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?   Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler Getting "Daniel Bryan Treatment"?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1