HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings Empty
PostSubject: XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings   XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Saturday Nights Rage Results

XTREME ICON VS. CHRIS PYRO VS. DWIGHT LIGHT'S
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
GRADER: NONE

Xtreme Icon wins via. No-Show.

JAKOB AZAZEL VS. EQUINOX
SINGLES MATCH

Jakob Azazel wins via. No-Show.

XTREMEMANIA VI Results

ALPHA KAPPA OMEGA (JARED JERUSALEM & MIKE MEGA) VS. THE LOGGING CREW (BIG JIM & CLETUS)
TAG TEAM MATCH
GRADER: RILEY

Alpha Kappa Omega: The commentary between Empress, Chris, Ted and Joey just adds to the Entertainment part of the match. Really made me enjoy reading the match. The Description of your match was good. I liked the Storytelling in this one. You did well in having Jared take the more bigger man in the match and added some aerial moves for good measure. Jared ducking the clothesline from Big Jim by rolling forward and runs towards the ropes before Springboarding back and hitting Big Jim with a mid-air enziguri. I did like the Spear out of nowhere, Jared jumping over the down body of Big Jim and spearing Cletus off from his corner. I feel like there were some spots that could've had better selling. One Spot, where you had Big Jim throw Mecca over the top rope and onto Jared. Jared gets up and walks back to his corner, I feel should have been more along the lines of, Jared now crawls away from the wreckage and then slowly rises up and gingerly walks back to his corner. Just something minor I thought I would pick out from this match. Good Back and Forth Action going on. The Finish, was rather quick as both point towards one another and The Referee doesn't know who brought the Steel Chair into the ring, Jared flips Cletus off. Cletus gets up, walks towards Jared and Jared goes to the ropes. Acts as if he were Injured before grabbing him by the head and hitting Switchback. This is what you would expect a Big Heel Character do, and Jared did.

The Logging Crew: To Start off, I really like the intro there, setting the tone of the match, where you had Jared run towards Big Jim only for Big Jim to move at the last second and now grabs Jared and throws him into the corner as he slams his forearm against Jared's throat, Jared falls and Big Jim now stands over Jared's throat with both his feet hitting the collar. I liked the spot where you had Mecca run to his Brother's defense and had him send a knee towards the back of Big Jim's Back causing him to go face first into the Steel Ring Post. Something that you don't normally see a wrestler do. Usually they would grab there opponent by the head and drive them face first but what Mecca did was unique. The Transition from The JawBreaker followed by the Flying Senton by Jared who was tagged in by Mike I really liked as well. Lots of good Tag Team Action going on here. The Spot where you had Mike hold Cletus in a inverted position as he Tags Jared back in mounts the ropes before coming off and hitting a Spike Piledriver. Nice moment there. I liked the way you builted towards your finish too.

Verdict: Both Matches were fun and exciting to read. And for a Show that was The Show Opener, you both did very well in making this feel like a XtremeMania Match. With that said, I am going to give this one to The Logging Crew As they did a good job in keeping a good Build and his match just flowed more better to me then Jared's.

AKIRA KOBAYOSHI © VS. DANTE CROSS
XWA CRUSIER X CHAMPIONSHIP ©

In Canon, Akira Kobayoshi wins.

GENGHIS VAUGHN VS. RILEY WILLIAMSON
"I QUIT" MATCH

Riley Williamson has won via. No-Show.

ROB CHAPMAN © VS. KASABIAN STALKER
XWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP ©
GRADER: Meth

Kasabian: You know in “The Emperor’s New Groove” when Kronk is talking about the poison. The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison? Well that’s what I was picturing when reading the beginning of your match. That little claw/slap segment leads on beautifully from your recent promos and really sets up where Kasabian stands in regards to this match; he’s not in a position to respect Chapman (and respect isn’t something we’ve come to expect from The Pervert). Your match has a fair amount of offence on behalf of both wrestlers, it actually feels like a competitive title match when you read through, which is always good. I’m always a fan on continuity in writing, so I’m glad you kept referencing Chapman going after the neck of Stalker, too often fedders start something early in the match and decide to abandon it towards the middle/end. You’ve got me doubly giddy as you have Kasabian constantly working on Chapman’s back through your match. I would have liked to see a bit more detail thrown in here and there, mainly during your transactions. For example: “He attempts to target the neck of Kasabian once more with a Half Nelson Neckbreaker, but the unpredictable Pervert halts the momentum of the move part-way through and reverses the Neckbreaker into a trademark ‘Kasabian’s Caress’ Cradle DDT of his own out of desperation” could have done with a better description of how the Neckbreaker was reversed into Kasabian’s Caress. It seems a little out there that Kasabian could so easily lift Chapman into a Military Press when they’re of almost equal mass, but that’s not a major blemish on this match. That said, your ability to sell moves is spot on, no complaints on that front. Nice solid finish too. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it doesn’t have to be the majority of the time. Overall a solid match.

Rob: I love how you’ve got Stalker’s “unorthodox” methods down to a tee from almost the get-go of your match. Rob adopting a bit of The Pervert’s tactics was a nice read too. Again, I love continuity in matches, and the little references to Stalker’s bloodied lip is a nice touch. The hint at Stalker going for the win mid-match was nice, most people choosing to save the finisher-reversal for the match end. Your descriptions are good as is your selling. The match is very well-written and a good read. My God that finish. You made the guillotine out to be a genuine struggle; you know – what a choke hold should actually be. It was perfectly written and a joy to read. Again, a solid match.

Verdict: I’m going to say the champ retains this. There’s not much between these at all, I just feel Rob’s match was a slightly better read and that match finish is genuinely one of the best I’ve read. I’m a bit upset Rob’s going on to be part-time now honestly, as he’s definitely one of the best fedders XWA has.

RAZOR XTREME VS. THOMAS BARNEZ
SINGLES MATCH

Double No-Show.

DANNY DIAMOND © VS. VLADIMIR STRIFE ©
XWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP © AND XWA LIONHEART CHAMPIONSHIP ©

Both Men have No-Showed. Snoopz will be taking a Break from the Fed. Thus, The XWA World Heavyweight Championship is now Vacated. Stay Tuned to Vendetta to find out what happens Next.

Last edited by Riley Williamson on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings Empty
PostSubject: Re: XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings   XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Results are done.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

XtremeMania VI / Saturday Night Rage #5 Gradings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1