HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the top prospect in NXT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who is WWE's top prospect in NXT?
Adrian Neville
Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bayley
Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bull Dempsey
 0% [ 0 ]
Charlotte
Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_lcap17%Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Finn Bálor
Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_lcap17%Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Hideo Itami
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Owens
 17% [ 1 ]
Mojo Rawley
 0% [ 0 ]
Sami Zayn
Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_lcap49%Who is the top prospect in NXT? I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 3 ]
Sasha Banks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who is the top prospect in NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Who is the top prospect in NXT? M43MAhh
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Prince Devitt
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:09 pm

I think Sami, Kevin, and Finn are all main event talents on the main roster if played right.

Finn has the look of a fucking Bond villain... But they'd have to commit to him for it to work... and I don't know if they will.

Owens and Zayn are lay-ups for me. Both destined for stardom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Shoulda took out Bull Dempsey and added Baron Corbin
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Steen/Owens.

Slim down a bit for WWE and he's gold.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Charlotte, with Steen a close second.

That girl is oozing with talent. She could be the next Trish and then some (with a little Chyna thrown in, I could totally see her facing guys and it being believable) if handled correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Owens is truly the only one I see becoming something big. Him and Corbin maybe. But if I was a betting man, Owens will be the one.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 pm

I don't get what you all see in Baron Corbin I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:22 pm

He's got the crowd behind him for one, Plus he is big so you know Vince will want to push him as soon as he gets to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the top prospect in NXT?   Who is the top prospect in NXT? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the top prospect in NXT?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1