HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Austin Talks About His Success After Wrestling, Santino Marella Update, WWE Stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Steve Austin Talks About His Success After Wrestling, Santino Marella Update, WWE Stock Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Talks About His Success After Wrestling, Santino Marella Update, WWE Stock   Steve Austin Talks About His Success After Wrestling, Santino Marella Update, WWE Stock EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:47 am

- WWE stock was down 1.40% on Friday, closing at $11.23 per share. The high was $11.37 and the low was $10.93.

- Santino Marella wrote the following update on Facebook after having surgery earlier today to remove titanium hardware from the neck surgery he had back in September:

"Thanx to everyone for all the well wishes, it was successful, close call but I will be better without that foreign stuff in my body, even though titanium sounds pretty bad ass"

- Steve Austin recently spoke with Business Insider to promote the new season of Broken Skull Challenge. Austin commented on his success after wrestling:

"At the end of the day, I think we all aspire to be successful at what we choose do to do. I was successful in pro wrestling, I've been successful in reality television, and I've been successful with podcasting. And I'm not bragging, but I've done that. So yes, I can honestly say I am as fulfilled now as I was when I was in wrestling."

Source: LordsofPain.net

Steve Austin Talks About His Success After Wrestling, Santino Marella Update, WWE Stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1