HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:48 am

Jericho I would agree with, but Bryan had dropped after his match with Sheamus and was lost. His matches with Punk tho are good, they pretty much just counter acted each other. Plus It was more about AJ then it was about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 am

It was more about AJ after Kane was inserted into the feud. Before that it was just Punk/Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 am

For like a week or 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:52 am

The feud leading into and after Over The Limit in 2012 was just Punk/Bryan. Their 2nd match at MITB that year had AJ as the special guest referee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:00 pm

If they would have stuck to that maybe it would have worked out better for the feud. And the events leading after that did make Daniel a much bigger star.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Punk's feud with Dragon did get PWI Feud of the year I aint bothered

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"   Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback "I was the one that put him over time and time again"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2