HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock Empty
PostSubject: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:15 am

- WWE stock was up 1.60% today, closing at $11.42 per share. Today's high was $11.45 and the low was $10.92.

- Triple H will be doing a conference call to hype NXT Takeover: R Evolution on Wednesday. I will be live at Takeover with any news & notes after the show and at the TV tapings on Friday night with live spoilers.

- Word is that the fan voting for last night's WWE Slammy Awards was 100% legitimate. The WWE App reportedly received a ton of traffic and it held up well throughout the voting.

Source: LordsofPain.net

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:22 pm

The app was completely down for me during the whole show. >_>

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 pm

So people really voted Reigns superstar of the year? Bruh......

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Those people are also moronic.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Fail!

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:49 am

I can rest easy now knowing that the fans voted someone,who wasn't around for two or three months, to be superstar of the year. 
NAH
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:05 am

With Roman winning it, I refuse to believe it was legit. It might have been legit for every category other than this.

Think about it: why else would Roman be there? If he did lose, he had no other part of the show. It was the perfect moment to say "I'm back, bitches."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:16 am

I think it could be legitimate. I think they deliberately had the options the way they did to make sure fans voted for the guy they wanted, though. If Daniel Bryan was on that list, who wins?

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock FJBloTX
Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:25 am

He WAS on the list though....so was Dean Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:35 am

I know Ambrose was on the list, but the list I seen... I'm pretty sure Daniel wasn't on. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

If he was, yeah, there's no way this is legitimate.

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock FJBloTX
Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:36 am

Shit he was on the list Thirsty Mofos

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:46 am

So was Lesnar, Wyatt and Cena. That's why Reigns winning is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:16 am

I still think it's fake. Again, he had no point being there otherwise.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 am

Maybe they had different plans depending on who won, all of which led to Reigns coming out? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 am

Roman winning just seems way too convenient. 90% of the awards were obviously favoring one option over the others, so it wouldn't matter if they were fixed (of course Lesnar/Taker is the most shocking moment of the year). Others were irrelevant and probably ran legitimately. Superstar of the Year is suspect, though.

I want to question the Match of the Year outcome, too, but truth be told the SS match may have just won because it's so recent in people's minds. However, that realization just makes Roman winning seem even more unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

This why people don't tune into the Slammys no more, they fix those awards Bruh......

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock   Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock Empty

Back to top Go down

Was The Slammy Voting Legit?, NXT Takeover: R Evolution Conference Call, WWE Stock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1