HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Here's how the races are looking right now:

1. Cardinals (10-3)
2. Packers (9-3) (vs. ATL tonight)
3. Philadelphia (9-4)
4. Atlanta (5-7) (@ GB tonight)
5. Seahawks (9-4)
6. Lions (9-4)
----------------------
Cowboys (9-4)
49ers (7-6)
Vikings (6-7)
Rams (6-7)
Saints (5-8)
Panthers (4-8-1)

1. Patriots (10-3)
2. Broncos (10-3)
3. Colts (9-4)
4. Bengals (8-4-1)
5. Steelers (8-5)
6. Chargers (8-5)
----------------------
Ravens (8-5)
Texans (7-6)
Dolphins (7-6)
Chiefs (7-6)
Bills (7-6)
Browns (7-6)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:36 pm

The AFC playoff race is pretty insane. nervous
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:44 pm

AFC:

1. New England
2. Denver
-----------------
3. Indianapolis
4. Pittsburgh
5. Kansas City
6. Cincinnati

NFC:
1. Green Bay
2. Seattle
-------------
3. Philadelphia
4. Atlanta (at like 6-10 Really )
5. Arizona
6. Dallas
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Here's how I have it playing out:

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs C1329295bf10187d35e9e7d37b249f47 Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs 05179040dfd49538af9ccec93ef692ee

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs A1ad180af5e5319b185f4de0598b33fd Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs F134f8447d2d8c2c44c5f95353c995a0

Biggest surprises: Dallas wins out. Carolina wins out. Detroit loses @ Chicago.

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:53 pm

^^ This dude said San Diego would be like 12-4/13-3 earlier in the year and pretty much said I was crazy for calling them a borderline playoff team. Then he goes ahead and counts them out of the playoffs now. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 pm

They're 8-5 bruh. Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 pm

The Ravens will more than likely go 11-5. They have the Jaguars, the Texans and the Browns left on the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:30 pm

You're saying that like the Texans & the Browns are some scrub teams Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Bruh...... Them niggas hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Yeah, both teams have been inconsistent as fuck. Hoyer is probably going to lose his job for the final game the way he's been playing lately, so Johnny Manziel doesnt put fear in me whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 pm

You play Houston on the road & Flacco vs. JJ Watt is gonna be a nightmare matchup. & the Ravens barely beat the Browns the last time they played, so I don't expect them to just lie down. Baltimore is losing at least 1 of the 3 remaining games. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 pm

They'll lose 1. I aint bothered

Although in my playoff scenario that I did above, if the Texans and Browns beat the Ravens, the Texans get in and the Ravens don't make it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Dead is acting like the Ravens are the Patriots & the Broncos & will just march into places & whoop anyone at will Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:17 pm

It's more or less noticing how the other teams have been doing this year. You're pretending like Ryan Fitzpatrick should be putting fear into the hearts of his opponents, and i dont know if you know this or not....but the Texans have beaten the Ravens once. In Houston 2 years ago. So playing in Texas doesnt matter much, especially since a ton of Ravens fans have been considerably louder the last road games (New Orleans and Miami).
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Man, you're pretending like the Ravens are some juggernaut team in the AFC & have been blowing teams out left & right. Wtf..?

The Ravens are quite capable of beating any team in the league but they are quite capable of losing to any team in the league; the Browns & Texans are quite capable of beating the Ravens. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Dead wrote:
but the Texans have beaten the Ravens once. In Houston 2 years ago. So playing in Texas doesnt matter much
Dead wrote:
In Houston 2 years ago. So playing in Texas doesnt matter much
So the fact they lost the last time they played in Houston (in a blowout) doesn't mean anything? stu-pid

I mean, I agree with you... I could very easily see them winning out. But 2-1 is much more likely to happen than 3-0. Texans & Browns are both capable teams and the Ravens aren't anything special right now. They're not games to just look over as definite wins. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm

I have this shit playing out like this. I aint bothered
Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs 34q6zkl
Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs 1629ms1

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs Nvrtlg
Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs 1gpzrl
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:24 am

Would be some pretty interesting first round matchups. YO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 pm

i like the Ravens new-found running game but let's be real. Patriots and Broncos would whoop their ass in the playoffs

I bet Saints end up making the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Mexi is the only one that has the Lions in Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 pm

The Lions pretty much have to lose to the Bears to not get in. I aint bothered I tried the playoff machine on ESPN like Mexi did... it's actually unlikely that the Lions don't get in, I'm just feeling a loss to the Bears tbh so I'll stick with mine. They get in on most scenarios, though, and they're by far the safest pick to grab a wildcard spot out of all those wildcard teams.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:41 pm

And that's with the Cowboys winning out for that matter. The Cowboys still have really tough teams on their schedule though... Colts & Eagles.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:43 am

I got Dallas winning @ Philly and Dallas losing to the Colts.

I also can't see the Lions not making it tbh.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:10 am

I think we could still get the #1 seed Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs   Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Predict who makes it to the NFL playoffs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next