HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How will Punk do in the UFC?
Knocked the fuck out!!!
Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_lcap67%Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Poorly
Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_lcap11%Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Mediocre
Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_lcap22%Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Well
Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_lcap0%Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? Empty
PostSubject: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 am

Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? OADhIEf

Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? FJBloTX
Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:48 am

He's gonna die.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 pm

I don't know if he'll do well.

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:05 pm

I reckon he will do well. I'm sure as hell behind him, probably one of my idols in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Why isn't there an option "It's yet too soon to say"?
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Because it's not too soon. Even his trainer said maybe a year or so ago that Punk doesn't train enough to really say whether he'd do well in MMA. That pretty much means he's shit and has a long way to go before he can think of contending in UFC.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Let's be honest, Dana is just letting him fight to get more publicity. He didn't even do his kicks right in WWE Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeah That

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:04 pm

how many years will he lose this time?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:08 pm

And let's be honest about another thing, Punk is just doing this for a nice pay-day. He'll probably earn more in one fight than one year's pay w/ WWE. He's going to get fucked up, collect that big paycheck, & never fight again.

Last edited by Drächen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:09 pm

A punch in the face could be worth that amount of money he will make in one fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:33 pm

I have him doing 3 fights. If he loses all 3 in convincing fashion then i see him getting that wrestling itch again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?   Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulse of the Universe: How will CM Punk fare in the UFC?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1