HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you start Johnny Manziel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Would you start Johnny Manziel? Empty
PostSubject: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Or do you agree with the move to keep Hoyer as starter after being pulled in favor of Manziel last game?

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

No, they are in the middle of a playoff hunt & got to 7 w/ Hoyer.

If the nigga Dalton can still keep his job in the middle of the hunt despite playing like trash every other week, then Hoyer can too Bruh......
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Hoyer is the only starter in Browns history with a winning record. They better stick with what works. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Starting Hoyer is the best move, easily. But just this week IMO. I aint bothered

As said he got them to 7 wins but I don't think that's the biggest reason not to make a switch, or that he has to finish the whole season. To me it's just that a game vs. the Colts isn't a good time to make a switch. Let Hoyer try to prove he deserves that starting spot in a big game. If they lose this game / Hoyer plays like shit, Manziel can take over next week. No real dilemma IMO and any lost momentum could possibly be rejuvenated by Manziel in Week 15.

Looking at it the other way... Starting Manziel this week only to lose to the Colts would basically end their season early and look really bad for everyone involved. The amount of momentum that would be lost immediately, which is the opposite of the #1 reason for the switch (giving a spark)... Fail! Makes no sense to start him.

But by letting Manziel play last week (and seeing him do relatively well), they've opened Pandora's Box and can't go back. I aint bothered I think they have to start Manziel now, or at least should, if Hoyer doesn't play lights out & get the team a W this week. If Hoyer does do both of those things, that obviously buys him the rest of the season as starting QB.

So I'd be looking to start Manziel in Week 15 unless the Browns win this game, which I don't expect to see. I think they likely have the same thing in mind.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:03 am

No. Major factor people seem to be forgetting is... Hoyer wasn't gifted this job. He outperformed Manziel. Manziel was not a good football player in the preseason and when he struggled he responded with flipping off his opponents. If twelve weeks later he's vastly better than Hoyer, they need to give someone on that coaching staff a raise.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:11 am

Yeah That Manziel. NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:51 pm

i actually think manziel will be worse than current rg3 if he has to be a starter for the season

doesnt work hard i bet, and stupid individual

regards,
jay gruden
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Jay Gruden is an idiot. I hope he gets fired.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Time to accept RG3 just ain't that good Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:34 pm

i see him starting Week 17 if they have nothing to play for.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:18 pm

KevIan wrote:
No. Major factor people seem to be forgetting is... Hoyer wasn't gifted this job. He outperformed Manziel. Manziel was not a good football player in the preseason and when he struggled he responded with flipping off his opponents. If twelve weeks later he's vastly better than Hoyer, they need to give someone on that coaching staff a raise.
I also said Hoyer should be the starter back in preseason. But Hoyer hardly even outplayed Manziel in the preseason... they were both pretty bad then. Yet Hoyer went out in the regular season and played a hell of a lot better. So the last part I disagree with.. it's not like it'd take a miracle for Manziel to be able to outplay Brian Hoyer now just cause he struggled in the pre-season in his very first taste of NFL action. Funny

Right now we've seen Hoyer struggle recently. I'd still 100% say to stick with him but they benched him for some reason last game. That's a mistake. It doesn't make sense when the backup is a popular player like Johnny Manziel that's a huge wildcard as far as what he can or can't do for the team. Too many fans have been wanting Manziel to play in the first place.

If Hoyer struggles against the Colts, to me you have to start Manziel. Especially after Manziel didn't show any signs of being a worse option than Hoyer, at all. He showed pretty much the opposite in the limited time we saw of him that game. And the team really needs a spark right now if they want to make the postseason. If Hoyer can give them that against the Colts this weekend, then he solidifies his spot as the starter for the remainder of this year. If Hoyer can't, it's time to give Johnny his shot IMO.

Not seeing enough from Hoyer lately to continue to trust him for much longer if things don't change immediately. Especially for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in a while and actually has a legit chance this year. But the safe option is sticking with Hoyer no matter what and then going with Manziel next year. Definitely the most likely scenario, I just wouldn't personally do that depending on what happens in this game vs the Colts. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:09 am

Drächen wrote:
Time to accept RG3 just ain't that good Bruh......

He was that good. He's not healthy. I accept that he isn't now and may never be. If in the long term the Redskins don't want to commit to RGIII, I understand and appreciate that (Although I'll never say he wasn't GREAT in the NFL because he was, nor would I ever say he was a "bust" because he'd still be playing at a high level if Shanahan didn't play him on a partially torn knee for him to get re-injured.)

But that's not the nature of the discussion.

Jay Gruden came to Washington with a system in place and forced his system on the team even though it didn't fit Griffin's strengths. He made no effort to adjust to the talent he had.

In the four games he's played where he's thrown at least four passes:

70% completion percentage
3 200 yard games
2 250 yard games

He had ONE really bad against the 49ers and Jay Gruden immediately benched him.

He's proving he hasn't learned from the mistakes his brother made in Tampa and he's just not fit to run a NFL Franchise.

Colt McCoy has done well, but he's a known known. At best, he's another Brian Hoyer.

RGIII either shouldn't have been playing at all because doctors said he's still healing or RGIII should be playing every snap he can because doctors say it's as heeled as it's ever going to be and confidence is an issue.

The decisions he's making are not in the best interest in the Redskins in the long term. He's making short-term decisions to grab wins in a season that's over.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 am

nigga, he sucks. Bruh...... He has talent but he was never anywhere near as good as you were hyping him to be. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 pm

I'd love if RG3 went to the Jets tbh I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:21 pm

But knowing the Jets they'd probably get Hoyer or something if he finishes this season strong. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Honestly, i'd find it funny if RG3 end up coming to the Rams. They got all those draft picks from WASH and the guy they drafted. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:21 pm

i used to think jason campbell could be good behind a good offensive line. but even when he had time to throw, he sucked

rg3, this guy just doesnt throw the ball now, like he is staring wide-eyed, and doesnt throw or really even run. just nothing lol

i dont know whats up with him, but its mental now too
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Insightful as always Huh Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you start Johnny Manziel?   Would you start Johnny Manziel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you start Johnny Manziel?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1