HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road Dogg gives his two cents

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Road Dogg gives his two cents  Empty
PostSubject: Road Dogg gives his two cents    Road Dogg gives his two cents  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:30 pm

DeanAmbroseWWE
WWERoadDogg Why were vince and Hunter such jerks to cm punk ?

Brian G. James
@DeanyAmbroseWWE a business relationship is between 2 or more people, you've now heard 1 side of the story. You'll never hear the other.

Back to top Go down

Road Dogg gives his two cents  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Dogg gives his two cents    Road Dogg gives his two cents  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Brian ‘Road Dogg’ James has leapt to WWE’s defence after CM Punk criticised the company during his interview on Colt Cabana’s podcast. James currently works for the WWE in a behind the scenes role and engaged a number of Punk fans who were tweeting about Punk’s WWE criticisms.

“You only hear one side of the story!” James tweeted a fan,”are you sure you have all of the facts? There are always 2 sides to every story. Just to be clear, I don’t know the truth either! I just know how these stories get told around our industry.”

“It’s crazy but do you always get treated perfectly at work? It’s a team and we need team players, everyone can’t win!” he went on, “He didn’t get to be in the main event so he got hot!!! C’mon man! I like Punk but dang.”

Fans continued to tweet in support of Punk, with Dogg taking the bait every time.”So if VKM or HHH did a podcast would you believe every word of those too?” he asked.

“When I quit and then got release papers, I dogged the company too. It’s what you do when you aren’t honest with yourself.” he said in relation to his own previous fall-out with WWE.

A fan then remarked to Dogg, “I’m not taking sides, but I wanna hear WWE’s response to what he said.” Road Dogg replied, “Well you never will. The way everyone is reacting, I don’t believe it’s in the WWE’s best interest to give one.”

As for Punk’s accusation that WWE deliberately fired him on his wedding day, Dogg offered this opinion “As far as release papers on his wedding day, wasn’t his wedding a secret? How did they know it was his wedding day?”

“A business relationship is between 2 or more people, you’ve now heard 1 side of the story,” James stated. “You’ll never hear the other. That’s his story. I can tell you some too if you’d like!”

A fan then asked Road Dogg, “Why didn’t the wwe doctors treated his injuries right? Or even the @WWE?”

“Can’t even believe you just asked that! We have a trainer and a dr. Talent goes to doc of their choice! Dang,” Dogg replied.

While Road Dogg isn’t speaking on WWE’s behalf, he is a WWE employee and has courted some controversy by addressing Punk’s accusations. On the one hand WWE might be glad that someone has taken Punk to account, although they could also be angry as it gives Punk yet more attention.

It was interesting what Dogg had to say about the doctor choice. It’s true, there’s more than just Chris Amann in WWE. If Punk disagreed with Amann, he could have sought a second opinion much quicker than he did.
Back to top Go down

Road Dogg gives his two cents

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1