HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Will CM Punk ever be back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Will CM Punk ever be back?  Empty
PostSubject: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 am

According to Alverez, the only way Punk will ever be back in WWE is if Vince is still alive and in charge. Triple H and Stephanie both hate him "more than anyone else in the world." Alverez also said "he'll never want to come back"

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:24 am

I don't think he'll ever go back. It's not like he needs to anyway. I hear he's good with his money.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:49 am

Right now, I'd say no, but look at Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:59 am

Hart had a fictional title taken off him. I guess he also had to loss it to the Anti-Christ of pro wrestling.

CM Punk was nearly killed by WWE's bullshit. There's no way he's ever going to go back.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 am

Bret was screwed out of his job on national television.

CM Punk knew the risks of wrestling hurt day in and day out. Also if he had a staph infection that could of killed him...you know...you can always go to the DOCTOR THAT ISNT IN WWE.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 pm

He will most definitely be back at some point. Maybe not active, but he'll be back.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Not in WWE.

Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 pm

I doubt he'll ever wrestle again. If he does step foot in a WWE ring, it won't be to wrestle, and even then, I don't see it happening.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:12 pm

I think this is it for Punk. We may see him in a wwe ring, but not as a wrestler. Just to go into the hall of fame when he is 50 or 60, make a special and that's it.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't think he'd even go into The WWE Hall of Fame. Thing's a joke aways NAH

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 pm

People said the same with Bruno and Warrior
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:25 pm

They didn't leave WWE on nearly as bad terms.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 pm

It's just hard to really feel sorry for Punk. Like Dead said He knew the risks of becoming a wrestler. He should also know the politics of it too since he tried to play them himself...but he should have known better when he is going up against the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Its why I don't feel sorry for the snake handler who died earlier in the year. Yeah sucks he died, but he was dealing with dangerous snakes...what the fuck do you think is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 pm

I think you're saying that because he talked shit about Ryback Thirsty Mofos

Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Off topic, but Bull, you need to pick in that draft thing for the wrestling BTB. I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO GET YOU TO DO YOUR PICK

On topic, I agree with Bull and Dead.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Oops didn't know I was next

Anyways, all I know is Punk should never decide to go through with wanting to go to the UFC. I mean he could get punched in the mouth. Be funny to listen to that podcast.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 pm

CM PUnk got screwed big time by WWE. He was a draw for them and they took a shit on him.

I fully supported him when he decided to walk it. And I feel sorry about what happened.

And Bull. Pro Wrestling is a work. You're not supposed to hurt someone. If I use your example maybe I should feel sorry for a medic because he tried to preform CPR on someone, got some blood on himself and got AIDS. Then you don't feel sorry for him because that's possible and he should he just thought about himself and stayed at home.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

tell that to Hogan's knees, Kurt's neck. It doesn't matter if wrestling is a work you will fucking get injured in wrestling, he knew the fucking risk, accidents happen.

The backstage shit has always been a thing for wrestling, it wasn't like everything was clean and fair before HHH came into power. Wrestling is a dog eat dog business, just like every other business.

Like Dead said, if he was worried about Staph there are other doctors in the world other then the ones in WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:13 pm

There is a difference between the guy doing the CPR vs Punk. He was doing to save a life, even tho he was at risk he took it to save a life. Punk is in a spot where guys toss each other around, people fall off cells, people get dropped on their neck.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:46 pm

You Know what's Bullshit? wrote:
tell that to Hogan's knees
So you telling me you don't feel sorry Hogan hurt himself trying to entertain us? NAH

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:51 pm

look it sucks what happen to Punk, but you know his past and his attitude over the years isn't making me shed a tear for him.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:51 pm

You Know what's Bullshit? wrote:
There is a difference between the guy doing the CPR vs Punk. He was doing to save a life, even tho he was at risk he took it to save a life. Punk is in a spot where guys toss each other around, people fall off cells, people get dropped on their neck.
I brought up the medic example to prove a point.

Pro Wrestling isn't a shoot. It's not MMA where the guys are legit trying to kill each other.

And I don't know how you can't feel sorry for Punk. Only reason I can think of is maybe you're butt hurt about something he said.

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

It maybe a shoot, but people get hurt all the time and there is always risk of getting hurt. People have died in that ring countless times. It sucks, but accidents are bound to happen. The fucking moves they do, you don't think you will feel some pain?

I don't feel sorry for Punk because he is a self righteous prick
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Will CM Punk ever be back?    Will CM Punk ever be back?  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:29 am

Punk can fuck right off.
Back to top Go down

Will CM Punk ever be back?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-