HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should the styles clash be banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should the styles clash be banned? Empty
PostSubject: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:02 am

Like what three people have been injured this year because of it? Two of them ending in broken necks. Should this move be banned?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:08 am

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:12 am

Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:56 pm

That move should be banned if AJ is going to work matches with potential botches.
Imagine if he ever fights Sin Cara :o (The original one)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:59 am

It's not his fault it gets botched. He's really, really fucking good, but he can't take the fucking move for you. Notice, though, he never broke any necks in TNA. He goes to the independents, BAM. 4. Goes to show you the difference in ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:00 am

He only broke one neck in the indies and that was in the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 am

he just recently broke Yoshi's neck
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 am

He's broken four in the last 18 months, right? Something like that? They all weren't in NJPW. Who were the other two?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

I knew he hurt Rodrick Strong. He wasn't out for long though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:05 am

The only ones that have been reported were Lionheart from the UK (the dude who asked AJ to stop using it) and Yoshi. There was a botch with Roderick Strong but he came out of it alright.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:05 am

OK, well I read four, so I don\'t know

I didn't exactly go into research.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 am

Well looking back the only time I remember someone being hurt by the move is Rodrick Strong back in 2005.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:35 am

Roderick Strong, Sterling James Keenan (now Corey Graves in NXT), Frankie Kazarian, Steve Stone and Lionhart. Now BotchiBotsu. And I'm fairly sure there were others, I remember seeing a list with precise dates and events where the misses spots happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the styles clash be banned?   Should the styles clash be banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the styles clash be banned?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1