HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk interview highlights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 am

You know with this interview, I wonder if Punk knows that he just left his wife and his friends to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:07 am

What would you have him do about that? itchy head
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:23 am

Really I have no idea, just pray to atheist god that Steph doesn't make AJ job to her in 4 seconds i guess.

To me this is just like how Bret Hart acted for all those years. Playing the victim and saying everyone was against him.Not saying that everything he said was a lie, but I am also not saying everything he said was the truth. 

I guess now we just wait for the first RAW of 2027 and see Ryback and Punk hug it out. Then Triple H kicks him in the nuts later that night. Then they have a long and awkward match at Wrestlemania 43 where its just Punk smacking Triple H with a chair.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 am

The Montreal Screwjob and CM Punk walking out are way different. CM Punk left for mainly health reasons. Vince wasn't able to pay Hart what he promised but Hart didn't want to job to HBK on his way out.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:53 am

The MSJ was far more than just Bret refusing to job to HBK. The WWE have tried to spin it into that (Especially with the recent network show about it) to make Bret look like he was in the wrong but given the circumstance, his contract, and how HBK acted I can't fathom how Bret was in the wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:01 am

Still doesn't mean he isn't playing the victim card like Bret did. I am not saying he didn't because of health issues, I think he is legit about that but the other stuff not so much. How the uppers all hated Punk and such, yet Punk is known for being a prick and hard to work with, so they didn't just hate him to hate him.

and him creating the shield? Until Good, Colby or Leati confirm this I am not buying it.

But I do believe him with the stuff about Daniel Bryan wasn't in the plan for WM 30 main event. It was clear as Day Vince wanted Dave to be his white knight, but the fans weren't having it. WWE had no other choice but to put Daniel in the back if they didn't want so many people shitting on their main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:14 am

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
The MSJ was far more than just Bret refusing to job to HBK. The WWE have tried to spin it into that (Especially with the recent network show about it) to make Bret look like he was in the wrong but given the circumstance, his contract, and how HBK acted I can't fathom how Bret was in the wrong.
Bret had been in the business long enough to know better. With what happen a few years before with that one bitch dropping the women's title in the trash can,That Vince wasn't going to sit there and allow a guy who wouldn't be under contract after that night with the title.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:26 am

On the other hand he never demanded to leave with the title, he just said he didn't want to drop it there to HBK, which seems fair considering the shit HBK pulled (Taking Davey's Euro title win away from him after he dedicated it to a neice who was dying, trying to make Bret's wife think he was banging Sunny, straight up saying he wouldn't put Bret over, basically constantly getting high and trying to fuck over Bret and co). He had creative control at the time, and HBK always got his way despite not having creative control. Legally Bret was completely in the right, it was just Vince being a control freak and bending over backwards for his golden coke head. Hell, Bret offered to drop the belt earlier in the month in MSG amongst other places and Vince still said no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:30 am

It was WWE's fault for putting the damn title on him in the first place. But At that time Vince was in the middle of a war and he couldn't trust anyone who was leaving. Bret should have just ate shit and left it at that, he knew Vince wouldn't trust him to come back the next raw to drop it to someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:26 am

but what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Kinda off topic, but honestly, regardless of the circumstances - if Bret was leaving WWF, he should have done what he was told and dropped the title. No excuses. He's jumping ship, he doesn't get to make demands. He deserved the MSJ.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:24 pm

It's not like he wanted to leave. Vince just gave him too good of a deal and wanted to leave early. Bret agreed. And if it didn't go down the way it did who knows how different wrestling would be.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Like I said, circumstances are irrelevant. If you're jumping ship to a different company, respect the current companies wishes, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 am

He actually does get to make demands, because it was in his contract. Contractually speaking, he didn't HAVE to drop the title. Considering Shawn fucked him over so many, many times, he was right to stand his ground on this.

Although the more I learn about it, the more I think Vince was right in doing what he did too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview highlights   CM Punk interview highlights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk interview highlights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2