HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels Empty
PostSubject: LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels   LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:52 pm

LittleBigPlanet 3 publisher Sony has released a video revealing new features included in the world-creation sequel.

In the footage, developer Sumo Digital demonstrates how players can make trailers for the levels they have created and build top-down stages.

New character and background editing tools for animations and props with up to 16 layers - compared to just three layers in previous instalments - are also showcased in the developer video.

The developer previously confirmed that content from the first two core LittleBigPlanet titles can be carried over to LittleBigPlanet 3.

The game will launch for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on November 26 in Europe and November 18 in North America.

Sumo Digital recently discussed its PS4-exclusive content.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels   LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Holy fucking fuck. It's out tomorrow? I'm going to kick the shit out of my cunt of a car for needing new tires when I could have been spending my money on this..
Back to top Go down

LittleBigPlanet 3 includes trailer maker and top-down levels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1