HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:32 pm

From WrestleCrap

Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" Sadbryan

Aberdeen, WA – WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan has changed his definitive catchphrase of “Yes!” to a more neutral chant of “Maybe!”

Following the loss of the WWE Championship to Randy Orton mere seconds after defeating John Cena, the volatile Bryan has gone into a mode of self-reflection and introspection. “Despite my years of dominating on the independent scene, I’ve come to learn that things are not so cut-and-dry in the WWE. Just because you reach the top of the mountain doesn’t mean that you’re king of the hill,” said the hirsute Bryan. “’Yes!’ and ‘No!’ are just too simple for the complex world of the WWE. ‘Maybe!’ is the only true answer.”

Bryan stared out a rain-soaked window in silence for several seconds. With a drawn-out sigh, Bryan continued, “Before I was a ball of emotion. At first chanting “No!” and then “Yes!” Life isn’t quite that easy. I see that now. My mentor, His Holiness, The Dalai Lama, has taught me all about the importance of ending desire and the Middle Path.”

Bryan’s former tag team partner and life mate Kane said, “Daniel is an enigma, wrapped in a puzzle, wrapped in a beard. He is a phenomenal wrestler and a true dazzler. Whether he’s taking on John Cena, or the Shield, or a wild bear, Daniel gives 110%, both physically and emotionally. Unfortunately, that emotion gets the best of him. By changing to ‘Maybe!’ perhaps Daniel can weigh his options and find the inner peace he needs.”

Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" DazzlerBryan

Buddha once said ‘Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.’ I completely agree,” said Bryan. “Through meditation, soft music, and lots and lots of JBL’s anti-energy drink ‘Drank’, I’ll be able to calm down and say ‘Maybe!’ Like ‘Do I want to have another hummus and bean sprout wrap?’ “Maybe!’ ‘Do I want to be in the next season of Total Divas?’ “Maybe!’”

Bryan’s new catchphrase has already been put to the test as he has been asked if he would like his storyline with the McMahons to extend all the way to Money In The Bank next year.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 pm

That's a word, not a catchphrase and it's stupid face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:38 pm

This is gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 pm

realt wrote:
Pretty sure the article is shit lol
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Dead wrote:
realt wrote:
Pretty sure the article is shit lol
No. It's WrestleCRAP! Get it right fuck off 

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
From WrestleCrap
I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"Just because you reach the top of the mountain doesn’t mean that you’re king of the hill"

True.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

You can figure it's fake from reading the source's name, 'WrestleCrap.' Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"   Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Changes His Catchphrase To "Maybe!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1