HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles Empty
PostSubject: M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles   M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:22 am

Due: Saturday, November 15th 11:59PM EST
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles   M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 pm

The night continues, coming fresh from commercial break. The next bout is set to be Jared Jerusalem vs Dracul Du Maurier, one of XWA's newest acquisitions who did not appear his supposed debut match last week. The referee orders for the bell to be rang, staying in the corner and leaving the center of the squared-circle for these combatants. Jerusalem's returning manager, Empress, remains outside of the ring. However, in an odd turn of events, Empress suddenly hands The Great Malevolence's personal favorite mic.

Ted Cedar: What's he doing? The match has just started.

Joey Miles: Shut up, Sugar Tits. I wanna hear this!

The Piece of Eden stays standing at his corner, prepared to speak. While Du Maurier seems to be ready to show his nobility through this match.

Jared Jerusalem: Now hold on just a second Dracul - or Mr, Count, Sir, Lord, or whatever fucking rich and pompous title you have. We'll have to face off another day. I'm not doing this. Fuck the fans!

Double J then hurriedly exits the ring. He quickly walks his way up the ramp, to the stage and to backstage while accompanied by Empress. The crowd begins to boo loudly, chanting on "BORING."
Even The Brat Prince seems to be just as confused as the commentators and the audience.

Ted Cedar: Wh-What just happened!?

Joey Miles: WHAT THE FUCK!? What a pussy! I've got to admit, that's a crappy thing to do. I may favor bad guys, but if they don't wrestle - I despise them for it! Come back and fight damn it!

Ted Cedar: Well this isn't what people payed for. What has gotten into Jerusalem's head recently?

The ref, after counting down to ten, decides that Dracul Du Maurier has won the match by count-out. The bell rings and Du Maurier basks in his first victory in XWA. The fans however don't seem as satisfied.
Back to top Go down

M3.) Jared Jerusalem vs. Dracul du Maurier | Singles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1