Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco Empty
PostSubject: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 pm

I believe Mark Sanchez will have more points/start in fantasy football over the remainder of the season than Joe Flacco. (Which will only include games in Week 10 onward)

CB says Flacco will have more points per start.

Week 10:
Sanchez 21 - Flacco 10

Week 11:
Sanchez 13 - Flacco BYE

Week 12:
Sanchez 12 - Flacco 13

Week 13:
Sanchez 20 - Flacco tbd

---

Average: Sanchez 16.5, Flacco 11.5 Bruh......

Last edited by #Heeltbh on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Oh, before Dead freaks out, it's not that I hate Flacco. Had he been available I would have claimed him. I just think there is a slight edge to Sanchez based on division and schedule and the style of offense.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:43 pm

^
Dead, don't listen to him. He thinks the Sanchize is better than Captain Joe Flacco.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm

#ELITE
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:40 pm

NAH they better give the ball to Shady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:44 pm

i just put Flacco on the waiver wire. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm

It might be Flacco > Cutler tho, bruh NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:26 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:06 pm

agreed The tache
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 pm

ELITE Sanchez YO
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Eaglesfan
Jobber
Eaglesfan

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Sanchez is more inconsistent that Flacco, he wont nearly have the same amount of success that Foles did. I'll be shocked if we win the division or even make the playoffs if Sanchez starts the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Sanchez is under-rated. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan
Jobber
Eaglesfan

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:19 pm

You and Burdur are probably the only people that believe that I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm hearing the FO was starting to "sour" on Foles anyways NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Rise of the Sanchize tbh NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:49 am

Ian may have finally won a QB debate. nervous
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:02 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:54 am

Things I've said about QBs that isn't "standard"

1. Michael Vick sucks (Fact)

2. Geno Smith is better than Michael Vick (Fact)

2A. Tim Tebow could run around and check down just like Vick.

Their stat parallels are fucking insane. Big gain but only 170 total yards? Other offense out-gains them and they win anyway? Wow... Yanno, Tebow NEVER did that.

2B. If Vick plays like that you have maybe one more win in you. MAYBE. He'll need to take chances to win you games when teams don't play down to your garbage team.

3. Brian Hoyer sucks (Miss)

4. RGIII had more potential than Luck and was better as a rookie (Fact)

5. RGIII still has more potential than Luck but is hurt by knee injuries (Fact)

6. RGIII is better than Kirk Fucking Cousins (Fact)

7. Aaron Rodgers is the best Quarterback in the NFL (Fact)

8. Zack Mettenberger > Johnny Manziel (Fact)

9. Matthew Stafford > Joe Flacco (Fact)

10. Nick Foles would beat out Michael Vick for the Eagles job (Fact!)

11. Derek Carr sucks (Miss)

12. Ben Reothlisberger was a top five QB (He sure looks like one, right?)

13. Philip Rivers wasn't "done" after shitty year/s. (Fact!)

14. Andy Dalton sucks (He's inconsistent, but he doesn't suck. Miss.)

15. Andrew Luck was/is over-rated (Leads NFL in dropped INTs for 2nd time in his 3 year career)

16. Tannehill was ready to break out this year (Fact)

17. Eli Manning was the only good thing about the Giants offense (Fact)

---

Now, I am kind of out on a limb here because no one on this site ever really takes bold stances, but here are some things Burdur has said involving QBs:

1. He rated Aaron Rodgers below Drew Brees.

2. A list of players Burdur said were worse than Michael Vick:
Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, Carson Palmer, Colin Kaepernick, Eli Manning, Jake Locker, Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, Nick Foles, Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford.

Only one that hasn't out-played Vick this year is Bradford who didn't play at all. Although Bradford is probably better at rehab than Vick is at football.

3. Kirk Cousins > RGIII (He has since admitted he was wrong)

4. He likes Austin Davis (Not a real opinion. Too vague)

I can find no other opinions he has stated, good or bad. His ratings were shit though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:17 am

2 ChIanz wrote:
Things I've said about QBs that isn't "standard"

4. RGIII had more potential than Luck and was better as a rookie (Fact)

5. RGIII still has more potential than Luck but is hurt by knee injuries (Fact)

7. Aaron Rodgers is the best Quarterback in the NFL (Fact)

9. Matthew Stafford > Joe Flacco (Fact)

15. Andrew Luck was/is over-rated (Leads NFL in dropped INTs for 2nd time in his 3 year career)
lol all of these are false Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:42 pm

I don't mind if you disagree. It doesn't bother me if you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:14 pm

No, but it should bother you that you're still wrong. #4 & #7 are the only debatable "facts" here. The rest are just an opinion with bias in them, not facts.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Huh

I was thinking about replying to each one but nah I'll sort of sum it up:

#4, #9 (it's debatable but there's no way I ever disagreed with that personally, you also said Flacco is worse than so many others that he really isn't tho so that's not very credible), and #16 are the only ones that are true. + a few more that I definitely have agreed with that are borderline obvious. The rest are just wrong.

The ones that are obvious are: #6, #12, #13. #6: I know I got into the Cousins hype a little bit but I'd be very surprised if I ever said Cousins > RG3, I said both were good and Cousins would do just fine taking over... I later did say I was wrong about Cousins but he's still not that bad. You have to be an RG3 hater to ever say Cousins was better, though. #12: Not sure if I'd rank him #5 but there's no way I'd say he was any less than like top 6 and earlier in the year I said he was #5 on here as well. I also have some bias against Ben and would always have said he's around top 5 or 6 QB's in the league. Most people would have to say he's at least right there as one of the top 5 QB's in the NFL. #13: Rivers is someone I've always continued to praise through his brief struggles not too long ago. You were very right about him and so was I... but whoever thought otherwise are pretty dumb IMO.

#14 Dalton, that you say is a miss, is actually way more close to being fact than many of the others you mention.. although you're right he is more-so inconsistent than simply "sucks."

The comparisons of Vick to Tebow are ludicrous. Tebow is an extremely poor man's Vick at the very best but still they are not actually the same besides both being mobile QB's that can really pick apart defenses with the added dimension of their ground game. The huge difference in love for Geno and hate for Vick is also ludicrous. You also seem to completely underestimate/undervalue what Vick does on the ground or just simply don't acknowledge it when it's part of what makes him good. The only time you even bring it up is to say he's like Tebow. He's not great, just easily better than what you give him credit for. You've also been quoted as saying Vick is inferior to Geno with his reads and with his running ability. The first is pretty strange to say considering Geno is very bad with his reads. Geno is not a good runner either, Vick is great. Vick has some flaws in scrambling too soon, he puts his head down too early when there still may be an open play to be made in the air, but he is still 100% better than Geno in those 2 aspects.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:21 pm

No no no no...

Tebow is an extremely poor man's PRIME Vick

He could exactly what Vick is capable of right now.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 pm

You can't say Geno is better than Vick, Vick's started in 2 games for the Jets. Wait till the season's done.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Yeah That too

Also #17... NAH

The Giants offense (Eli included) is what I was right about. I know you weren't targetting Eli specifically but you said they'd be awful offensively and ahead of time never really gave Eli much credit when we debated that Giants team back in Week 1 or 2. Once you saw they were pretty good offensively you admitted you underestimated Eli. However, he was never the only good thing about the Giants offense... the offense as a whole were underestimated, by you included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco   Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco Empty

Back to top Go down

Bet between CB and I: Sanchez vs Flacco

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next