HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency   Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:04 am

Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency.

The 'Stronger' hitmaker - who has 16-month-old daughter North with wife Kim Kardashian West - could have been the highest-earning entertainer in the gambling capital, but shunned an approach by The Axis at Planet Hollywood, who offered him a huge deal for just nine days work.

According to TMZ, the venue wanted Kanye to perform three shows a week for three weeks but he turned them down, though it is not clear why.

The staggering offer would have put him ahead of Vegas' current top earners, Celine Dion, who earns $476,000 per show, Britney Spears, who is believed to make slightly less with $475,000 and Jennifer Lopez, who has just been offered a $350,000-per-gig contract with The Axis.

If Kanye had agreed the deal, one person who would have been in the audience is his daughter as Kim recently revealed the youngster is a fan of the 'Bound 2' star's music.

She said: ''I put on these lullabies for her. I put on pop music, Kanye's music. I have a whole iPod with everything all set up for her.

''Every day, from when we wake up, there's music on. When we're playing, when we go on our walk, every day there's music on. I have a little Beats speaker, so we listen to music loud on our walks.''
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency   Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 pm

I think she's gonna hate her Dad's music if they force it on her like that later in her life Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Kanye West turned down a $500,000-per-show deal for a Las Vegas residency

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1