HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline Empty
PostSubject: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:11 pm

http://411mania.com/wrestling/viewership-for-wwe-total-divas-continues-to-decline/

According to TVbythenumbers, Sunday’s episodes of WWE Total Divas scored 826,000 viewers at 9PM and 860,000 viewers at 10PM. These are the two lowest numbers of the season. Here is how the show has performed so far for season three…

* Week 1: 1.2 million viewers
* Week 2: 974,000 viewers
* Week 3: 1.18 million viewers
* Week 4: 999,000 viewers
* Week 5: 1.06 million viewers
* Week 6.1 (9pm): 882,000 viewers
* Week 6.2 (10PM): 975,000 viewers
* Week 7.1 (9pm): 826,000 viewers
* Week 7.2 (10PM): 860,000 viewers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:26 pm

want to save money wwe? put a end to this crappy show. Another failure goes onto Vince's record.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:32 pm

I actually like this show. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:55 pm

WWE's money being channeled to this waste of TV time and divas' careers. Instead, they should just focus on actually giving some meaning to their Divas' Title and/or focus more on their developing talent instead of those crappy reality shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Bill Lampjaw wrote:
want to save money wwe? put a end to this crappy show. Another failure goes onto Vince's record.

A failure would be the show not having more than one season. We're currently in season 3. That being said, its not a good show. I dont care about Eva Marie not telling her folks she was married or Nikki Bella being married out of high school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 pm

^^^ that doesn't make it any better. Its a waste of money and failed to do what WWE thought it would do. Bring new eyes to their product. No the only eyes on that show are the ones who have already been watching WWE. WWE Instead of wasting money on reality shows and straight to DVD movies, Focus on fixing your fucking product.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Dead wrote:
Bill Lampjaw wrote:

A failure would be the show not having more than one season. We're currently in season 3. That being said, its not a good show. I dont care about Eva Marie not telling her folks she was married or Nikki Bella being married out of high school.

There have been many shows that had one then one season but are still seen as failures. WWE doesn't know when to give up so they keep pumping money to E! to keep the show airing and E! doesn't mind taking their money. Its a failure doesn't it didn't do what WWE was hoping it would do, draw new eyes on their main product.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Actually, E! is the one who wanted more episodes. Its not a failure until it gets cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Today, children, we've learned that a show isn't good because Dead isn't interested in the premise. Because having a 7 out of 10 on IMDB means nothing when Dead isn't interested in it. No matter how many people find a show interesting, Dead's opinion is the be all, end all.

Tomorrow, we'll study the mating habits of Dead and the tribe of twelve year old girls he keeps locked in his basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:38 pm

And the following day, we're going to learn about how Snoopz has been living with coming out of the closet for however many years, because he's always having my nuts in his mouth in every single thread he goes in. Then we'll learn about the tale of how he's anti-social and never leaves his basement while he sits there insulting me at every turn while beating off and proclaming a moral victory because "i'm mad at his post". Go you. I'm sure you'll tell all your friends how you made me mad even though, i'm not mad in the slightest. In fact, i find you hilarious. I find it hilarious knowing you come in threads just to single me out when i post an opinion that isnt yours.

Also lol @ the 12 year old girl jokes. Is that the best you can come up with? Are you pissed girls wont talk to you except when you're playing World of Warcraft? You need to find a new hobby, one that doesnt involve me, because i dont swing that way, bro.

Let's get the thread back on track, because i wont be coming back in here to reply to the uneducated comments that may or may not happen.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Says he's not mad. Clearly is mad.

GG, though.

And yes, singling you out when you post an opinion that isn't mine. Totally not singling you out for saying something dumb, much-like every other time I single you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 pm

ROFL!

Cry harder.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Dead, you should invest in one of those anger management balls. No, not the 12 year old ones, the ones they give people at school so they can relax, you seem mad.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey Dead, are you a saltine cracker? Because you're looking salty as fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline Yup-im-mad-meme-generator-yup-im-mad-fed105.jpg?1345735419
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:35 pm

The first step is admitting it. Good job, Dead.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah That I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Puns really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline Draft_lens1687575module153582615photo_1316837599sarcasm-14gw2-70059-400-3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Bill Lampjaw wrote:
Puns really?

Dont blame them, i'm apparently mad. I'm just watching videos on YouTube. But i'm so mad. Grrr i can feel the anger building!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Dead, relax. Please. Relax. You're going to turn into Hulk if you get any angrier!
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Nah, he's not mad. Angry, maybe, but not mad. Definitely salty.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:55 pm

If it wasn't for this show, a lot of the divas really wouldn't be given that much attention as on Raw they're given like 10 min to do something. I dont see anything wrong with the show, even if you may think it sucks it has its advantages. Ratings are probably going down because there is so many things airing on Sundays that people want to watch.

& Bull needs to stop hating on everything god damn, acting like WWE has been god awful. NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Ehh, they arent given 10 minutes to do a whole lot, really...it has the advantage of showcasing the divas yes, but thats behind the scenes. That doesnt translate well on Raw and Smackdown. People want good divas matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline   Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline Empty

Back to top Go down

Viewership For WWE Total Divas Continues to Decline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next