HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:40 pm

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Following a great match between Big Jim and Dante Cross to open up Rage, an unexpected theme song hits the arena.

Miles: “Heeeeell yeah Theodore, finally some interesting shit!”

Cedar: “Oh no. What does he want?”

The fans instantly go into massive boos as 79,000+ in Seattle, Washington don’t like the idea of the self-proclaimed “Greatest of XWA” makes his way out to the ring. But what does he want? After a few seconds, Razor Xtreme appears on stage, wearing his wrestling attire under a giant black, cut-up, cape-like robe. A black t-shirt with big white letters reading: “Best Of All Time” shows up proudly under his robe. He walks out with a giant chuckle on his face as the fans in the arena continue to boo. He marches down the ramp carelessly as he passes many fans with extended arms – for some reason, looking for high fives from Razor Xtreme. Razor marches up the steel steps and then enters the ring. He already has a mic in hand as he steps within the ropes. His theme dies off as he stands in the middle of the ring.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” – Another rousing response from the lovely Seattle fans.

Razor Xtreme: “Wow. This is definitely something. Oooh, oooh I know, I know. You’re all mad about that major ass-whooping that St. Louis gave you last week right?”

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” – if the boos weren’t bad before, they are now. This city does not appreciate Razor’s attack of their beloved Seahawks.

Razor Xtreme: “No, no, but really. I’m not out here to talk about your shitty football team. I’m out here to talk about more important things… like my match tonight against Danny Diamond.”

The crowd gives a loud, mixed reaction for Danny Diamond, however it is at least 70% positive.

Razor Xtreme: “Yes, yes. Danny boy, tonight we finally collide. We finally go one on one… in the oh-so gracious spot known as the co-main event. Because you see, tonight is about more than just a world title match… tonight is the conclusion of the King of Xtreme tournament! Yes, the same tournament that I fought against Chris Kanimaniac – err, now known as Robert Hope, 4 years ago in the finals. After being screwed over by ‘King’ Megaman, I looked to come back to XWA and finally claim what is mine.”

Razor begins his usual pacing method.

Razor Xtreme: “You see, I deserve to be the King of Xtreme. No one else deserves it more than I do. Hell, my freakin’ name is Razor XTREME. I am the only one who can truly lay claim to that throne. So I thought, I was going to return and then I was going to put myself in that tournament and I was going to finally… after 5 long years… become the one and only King of Xtreme.”

Some fans begin to boo as Razor stops his statement there.

Razor Xtreme: “But then, I realized something else. Danny is wide open and that world title is mine for the taking. So when I returned, I instead decided to put myself in the world title match, but not to worry – no, no. I have a new way of getting what I want. You see, tonight… I’m going to beat Danny Diamond. And I’m going to be the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion. And then, whether it is Vladimir Strife or Akira Kobayashi who wins that King of Xtreme title, I’m going to go on to defeat THEM at Xtrememania 6, and then, only then, will I truly be… the one and only KING OF XTREME.”

Louder boos this time, as Xtreme brings a big chuckle to his evil, demented face.

Razor Xtreme: “But that’s for Xtrememania, my road starts tonight. Tonight, I face the man who – for the past few weeks – has gotten the upper hand time and time again, mainly due to his little friend Robert. Well, Danny, tonight… that isn’t going to be happening. You see, tonight, I have a little surprise ready for you and Robert, and that surprise is pretty much going to guarantee that I am walking out of here the NEW XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight, the so-called “God” meets the Non-Believer as we find out who the real World Champion truly is.”

Pause, and a smile for the cameras.

Razor Xtreme: “Because I’ll be damned if some wannabe little bitch tries to lay claim to MY throne! Whether it’s Danny Diamond, Akira Kobayashi or Vladimir Strife. No one will ever take what is mine... After tonight, I will once again be where I belong at the top of the food chain and I will NEVER descend from that position ever again, for anyone!!”

Razor drops the microphone and then raises both arms into the air as the fans go into another loud frenzy of boos. Zero Visibility by Rise Against begins to play as the show goes to commercials, the last image we see is Razor – standing high inside the ring, with a smile on his face.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

RAGE! S6.) Razor Xtreme | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1