HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion Empty
PostSubject: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:18 am

King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion LTyD4Da

MATCH // "I QUIT" MATCH; XWA LIONHEART CHAMPIONSHIP; KING OF XTREME FINALS
Akira Kobayashi vs. Vladimir Strife ©

MATCH // SINGLES; XWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Razor Xtreme vs. Danny Diamond ©

MATCH // SINGLES; WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Polly Pocket vs. Nicole Johnson ©

MATCH // SINGLES
Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson

MATCH // SURVIVAL OF THE SICKEST; NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Shade vs. Jared Jerusalem vs. Mark Storey vs. Xtreme Icon vs. Hitman Alex vs. Kasabian Stalker

King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion BiZVaDT

MATCH | Singles
Big Jim vs. Nicholas Carson

MATCH | Singles
E.G. Deal vs. James Carlisle

MATCH | Singles
Justin Savior vs. Jake Evanston
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:49 am

Meth wrote:
Don't think Vlad took too kindly to Akira beating him so he'll probably give this one his all. MoTN though.

Snoopz is current Head GM. I can't show any support for him, otherwise I lose my role as maverick GM.

Show?

MATCH // SINGLES
Genghis is Snoopz protegé. I can't support a protegé of the bossman.

MATCH // SURVIVAL OF THE SICKEST; NUMBER ONE CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Shade vs. Jared Jerusalem vs. Mark Storey vs. Xtreme Icon vs. Hitman Alex vs. Kasabian Stalker
The Pervert is a great writer, I'm a bit anxious if he's rusty but I think he could take this. He's certainly a unique talent to write with.

MATCH | Singles
Big Jim vs. Dante Cross
IF he shows.

MATCH | Singles
Caine says he's motivated. He needs to prove it though so I'm going with Tutankhamen

MATCH | Singles
Justin Savior vs. Jake Evanston
Double no-show tbh
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:29 pm

- A Match that I could see take Match of the Night. Both, I believe have done so well greatly in the past couple of Months with Akira, winning the Crusier X Championship and Vladirmir having a great feud with Razor's other character, Maddox Paine. Then recently writing the most brutalist, Barbed Wire Match that I, have ever read. Whoever grades this match, whether if it's Meth, Snoopz, Dante, or myself. I can see both these Men putting up very good quality matches. With that said, I can see Vladimir Strife win this one.

-Razor Xtreme Razor Xtreme better win....Or else I will Riot. Mad as hell

-This match, for the Fans. I will be giving this match my all as it will be, "The lasting of an Era"

MATCH // SINGLES

-Riley Williamson to return and beat that crazy hair braided Son of a Bit**. Mad as hell

- All Six Men have earned there spot in this match and I fully believe everyone that is involved will give it there all. The way I see it, it will come down to Hitman Alex, Xtreme Icon, or Jared Jerusalem. Both Hitman and Icon and have been greatly improving lately with Icon coming back and almost winning the King of Xtreme Tourney and Alex, coming off of a great effort against Vladimir at the last Vendetta. If Jared can show and give it his best, then I see him winning. Otherwise, Hitman Alex

MATCH | Singles
Big Jim vs. Dante Cross

-Big Jim I just have an itching feeling Big Jim is gonna take this one here. Though Dante can post a better match then Jim so who knows?

MATCH | Singles

-James Carlise He is a former Knockout King Member for a reason. I aint bothered

MATCH | Singles
Justin Savior vs. Jake Evanston[/center]

-Double No-Show Haven't seen both men on here lately and I don't think we will be seeing them here either.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Nicholas Carson
Jobber
Nicholas Carson

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Anyway Nicholas could get a match?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Think it's been finalised bud. If there's someone willing, might be able to squeeze you onto Rage, but it'd be Snoopz's decision.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Meth wrote:
Think it's been finalised bud. If there's someone willing, might be able to squeeze you onto Rage, but it'd be Snoopz's decision.
He'll take my spot. I only planned for a promo at KoX.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:32 pm

[mention][/mention] wrote:

- Don't like to vote on my own matches. Damn sure it'll be a good one on both sides though.

-Danny Diamond It should be an excellent match, but with no offense intended, RX seems like he can get pretty busy time to time and ends up with some rushed posts, so Danny is a little safer bet for my money. That said, if RX doesn't show up in full force, it's anyone's game.

-Nicole Johnson. I love Nicky boy, but this is a close one and will depend on who puts the most focus into it, with both already being divided toward other contests. I know this one means a lot to Riley though, so I expect him to really go for it with a 50-50 split in his attention to each match and maybe 75-25 from Nick since Carson is his primary gig.

MATCH // SINGLES

-Riley. Mostly because he's always a solid bet and I haven't seen much from Genghis.

- Very tough call, especially when so many competitors are involved. You have so many different aspects and dynamics at play. That said, my money is on Kasabian Stalker. I know there's a certain learning curve in coming to XWA from a fed where match-writing is done in traded segments, but he's a top notch rper and if he can get over that hurdle, I just don't see anyone else in this contest being able to stop him.

MATCH | Singles
Big Jim vs. Nicholas Carson

-Big Jim. Both are good, but as I mentioned before, Carson will have two matches to focus on and this is another of those close ones that even the slightest change could alter.

MATCH | Singles

-E.G. Deal to win with a toe hold.

MATCH | Singles
Justin Savior vs. Jake Evanston[/center]

-Jake Evanston via no-show
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:07 pm

I just gotta say.... This Survival of the Sickest match is a bitch to write Funny
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm

It's gonna be slow going in the early parts.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 am

It seems like it'd be a bitch to get going, but once you get into the swing of things I feel it'd be hella fun to write.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:19 am

Yeah That I'm pretty much in the middle part of the match and it's quite enjoyable to write now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion   King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Xtreme and Saturday Night Rage Predictions & Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1