HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Match Will End WWE HIAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Match Will End WWE HIAC Empty
PostSubject: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that as of now Randy Orton versus John Cena will go on last in the top main event spot at WWE Hell in a Cell.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Makes perfect sense. Orton faces the loser of Dean vs. Cena, so they go on after Seth facing the winner.

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:37 am

^ Plus it's a fresh match that's guaranteed to keep audiences entertained after a PPV's worth of wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 am

Cena/Orton shouldn't be main eventing this PPV. Rollins/Ambrose has had a good 4 months of buildup and instead has to take a backseat to one of the most boring feuds in WWE history.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 am

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:11 pm

WWE is just fucking stupid. If this is true, which I highly think it is, then goddamn. Why the fuck put fucking match no one wants to see as your goddamn main event? You want to finish the PPV strong, you don't want the fucking crowd to be shitting on it. I hope they fucking do, I hope they take over the show and shit on this goddamn match if it main events. If it mid cards or starts the show then so be it...But main event? No Fuckning no, even if you are a WWE sheep who defends everything WWE does to the core...Even you have to see that this makes no goddamn sense. Or you are in just so much fucking denial you can't think straight.
Seth vs. Dean is the hottest Feud and the only interesting feud WWE has right now. They have built this fucking thing up for months and now they will just stick it in the middle of this fucking PPV? We have seen Orton vs Cena a 100 goddam times, we have seen Orton vs Cena in a goddamn Hell in a Cell. Also WWE should know that Dean vs Seth will be the match of the night and no one will top it, so there is a clear possibility that Cena vs Orton will not even get a reaction because people would be drain from Dean vs Seth. So either WWE is fucking stupid (which they clearly are) by no seeing this or they know this and will try to make Seth vs Dean shit because they don't want anything to outshine Cena vs Orton. Goddamn WWE.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:27 pm

It's really not  a big deal to me tbh I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 pm

I mean... I guess it's convenient to be able to turn the PPV off early without feeling like you're missing something. I don\'t know If it was in the middle, you'd have to sit through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Its the main event, the grand finale of the show. You want it to be the best match on the show or the match that everyone is looking forward to. This is a mistake WWE has made countless time in the past with WM because of their stupidity. Hogan vs Rock not main eventing WM 18, Flair vs Michales not main eventing WM 24 ect ect. Nothing is going to top it, so why put anything else after it?

How would it look by the main event came around half the people watching it at home turn it off because they have seen it countless time, or people In the arena start leaving before the match even begins because they have seen it countless time...Or everyone is either shitting on the match or not making a sound during it.

If it was in the middle, you'd have to sit through it? No you don't. You can go take a piss break or look on your phone or something else other then watch Cena vs Orton 20393. For the main event you want the biggest match to be it and No Orton vs Cena isn't big enough to end the show. Not any show anymore because how much they have done it.

Seth vs Dean deserves the main event spot of hell in the cell. It's the match that everyone wants to see, it's the match that has the most interest, it is the match with the best story. I think Triple H knows this, I think Stephanie knows this...but Vince tho...he is so out of touch it is bring WWE down. He has the final word in everything, so you know this has to be his doing. What does he believe if Cena doesn't Main event the show the kids will lose interest in him and stop buying his shirts!?
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:12 am

Looks like someone's using some of their backstage pull? #ConspiracyTheories
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 am

I'd laugh if Cena and Orton ended up putting on the match of the night now.

Although I can't see it. They've faced each other that many times, the spot discussions must be "how about I...oh no, done that one."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Match Will End WWE HIAC   Which Match Will End WWE HIAC Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Match Will End WWE HIAC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1