HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans   Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:32 am

Kharma was a guest on Main Event Madness and had a few things to say about her career and what she wants to do next.

On why she didn’t return to TNA:

“I want to stay a WWE Alumni.” She would go on and say you would see her in a Ring Of Honor ring before a TNA ring.

On who she would like to wrestle:

“Mickie James. I think everybody wants to see that.”

On her future plans:

“I am looking to encourage and nourish the next generation of wrestler. I don’t want to be one of the people that stayed in the game to long.”
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans   Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:04 am

The real reason is a little more interesting Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Kharma Talks About Not Returning To TNA, Who She Wants To Wrestle and Future Plans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1