HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn, another dude leaving TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Damn, another dude leaving TNA Empty
PostSubject: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

TNA Wrestler Jesse Soresen, whom was also a Marketing Assistant for the company recently, has been released from his TNA obligations. Jesse confirmed the news on his Twitter account earlier today. Here is what he wrote:

"I have officially been released by @IMPACTWRESTLING Would like to say thank you to my supportive family, friends & fans."

Sorensen made his debut for TNA on the July 7, 2011, edition of Impact Wrestling as part of the X Division Showcase tournament.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Shiittt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 pm

TNA is just going to release the roster until they are left with MEM and Aces and Eights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:13 pm

they still have OVW wrestlers
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 pm

This is another all-time scumbag move. You NEVER release a guy that broke his fucking neck on your show. NEVER EVER EVER EVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 pm

He should've been kept. He's an amazing performer.
If the kept Chris Sabin, they should've kept Jesse. He'd be an excellent X-Division champion.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Who?

(I'm not trying to make fun of him or anything, I legitimately don't know who this is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 pm

I think he isn't allowed to wrestle anymore, thought he was forced to retire forever
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

I was about to ask if this is the guy that broke his neck, but Lan answered that question for me.

If the dude can't compete though... there comes a point where he has to go.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:40 pm

No, there doesn't. When a guy breaks his neck on your show you owe him. Forever.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Ian... break my neck.

So that I can own you.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Can I do it?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:06 pm

"My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Jay wrote:
Ian... break my neck.

So that I can own you.

The dude can't do the job he spent his live preparing for and it's your fault. You owe him. Check the reply above... Not only was it an all-time scumbag move but also she lied about it. Not surprised, the company is ran by scumbags.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Dixie is a bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 am

She's a Dick, See?
/pun
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm

STFU! Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 pm

^NO U!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Zanon wrote:
She's a Dick, See?
/pun

Funny 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:07 am

TNA is going downhill.... And I am not a TNA hater, they should have stuck to the Impact Zone.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:18 am

Haha fuck TNA. I've been saying this for years. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn, another dude leaving TNA   Damn, another dude leaving TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn, another dude leaving TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1