HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Austin Ever Have a Fight Outside the Ring in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Did Austin Ever Have a Fight Outside the Ring in WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Did Austin Ever Have a Fight Outside the Ring in WWE?   Did Austin Ever Have a Fight Outside the Ring in WWE? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:08 am

WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin recently appeared on the BroBible podcast, and had the following to say when asked if he was ever involved in a fight outside the ring in WWE:

“As a Hollywood Blonde, Brian Pillman and I had some pretty good heat, but it was well past the time in our industry where you had to worry about a fan trying something on the way back to the dressing room,” Austin said. “I’ve heard stories of guys having to fight their way back to the locker room and getting stuck with knives or people try to cut them back when wrestling was quote, unquote real.

I’ve never personally had any altercations with fans in an arena or out in public. The worst I’d get was maybe some drunk guy at a bar wanted to arm wrestle but I’d usually just defuse the situation with a ‘hey man let me buy you a beer’ and things would blow over. Thankfully, but almost regretfully, none of those old ‘drunk guy at a bar’ ever transcended into an altercation with me just because a wrestler always wants one old war story to tell.”
Back to top Go down

Did Austin Ever Have a Fight Outside the Ring in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1