HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs   Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:10 pm

John Cena commented on the news of Major League Baseball suspending Milwaukee Brewers player Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season. According to the statement released by MLB, the suspension is punishment for “violations of the Basic Agreement and its Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program”.

Cena, who has long claimed that he’s never used performance enhancing drugs, wrote the following on his Twitter account:

“Also hats off to @MLB for putting their foot down against PEDs @SportsCenter @ESPN looks like more headlines on horizon. #playitclean”

“Wow PEDs are quite the topic, lots of Qs 1 tweet will clear it up,yes #Iliftbro @MLB some action>none, I am LIFETIME drug free #playitclean”

“Remember ladies and gents ‘there is NO substitute for hard work!’ It’s a nice CLEAN snatch!!! #playitclean”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs   Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 pm

I respect Cena. No homo, but that dude is ripped, and the fact that he doesn't use roids to get there shows how tough he is.
Back to top Go down

Cena Comments on that MLB Nigga Doin' Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1