HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Interested in Calling NJPW’s January PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jim Ross Interested in Calling NJPW’s January PPV Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Interested in Calling NJPW’s January PPV   Jim Ross Interested in Calling NJPW’s January PPV EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 pm

http://411mania.com/wrestling/jim-ross-interested-in-calling-njpws-january-ppv/

- Jim Ross recently spoke with sportingnews.com, and discusses his desire to do commentary for New Japan Pro Wrestling. Here are the highlights…

Is He Interested in Doing English Commentary For NJPW?: “I’m very interested in doing special projects and that certainly would be on that list of a special project. And I think if they were serious about their marketing of their pay-per-views — and I guess their big show is January 4th — that if they were really serious about that event being a hit in the English-speaking countries, that I might be able to help them.

Has He Had Any Talks With NJPW?: “I have had no (contact) with the decision-makers within the New Japan organization, we have yet to engage in any discussions.”
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Interested in Calling NJPW’s January PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1