HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holly Willoughby gives birth to baby boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Holly Willoughby gives birth to baby boy Empty
PostSubject: Holly Willoughby gives birth to baby boy   Holly Willoughby gives birth to baby boy EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 am

Holly Willoughby has given birth to a baby boy.

The 'This Morning' presenter, 33, and her husband Daniel Baldwin welcomed their third child into the world today (29.09.14) and have named him Chester William.

Taking to her Twitter account, Holly gushed: ''I'm sooo happy to tell you all - we've just had a baby boy! Chester William Baldwin made a grand entrance at 8lbs 12. He's just perfect. (sic).''

The couple, who got married in 2007, announced they were expecting another child in March on her blog.

She wrote at the time: ''Surprise Surprise (and it was a surprise!!) I'm really happy and excited to tell you that Dan and I are expecting baby number 3!! (sic).''

The announcement came just a few days after rumours began to swirl when Holly was pictured leaving the 'Celebrity Juice' studio hiding her stomach with an over-sized coat and long pink scarf.

However, the news didn't come as a complete shock as the blonde beauty said last year that she was ''perennially broody'' for another baby.

She said: ''I would like another baby, so let's wait and see. I've always thought I'd have a big family so if I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant again, great.

''It's just a question of when and if it happens. You can't set aside time specially.''

The loved-up duo also have five-year-old son Harry and three-year-old daughter Belle together.
Back to top Go down

Holly Willoughby gives birth to baby boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1