HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Razor wrote:
You don't have to find them funny, but don't try to insult me for it and then expect me to not say anything back.

Dont you do the same exact thing? You insult people and then you dont expect them to reply back..... Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Also, If you're going out of your way to offend a group of people with "jokes", you deserve to be insulted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:06 pm

lol debating morals on the internet.
How useless is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
There's no such thing as a hilarious rape joke. They dodged a bullet with that gimmick, the last thing wrestling needs is that sort of press.

I was being sarcastic. I share your belief that there are no funny murder or rape jokes
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Dead wrote:
Razor wrote:
You don't have to find them funny, but don't try to insult me for it and then expect me to not say anything back.

Dont you do the same exact thing? You insult people and then you dont expect them to reply back..... Wtf..?
No Errrrrrrrr
I completely expect them to reply back. I don't care if you insult me, get that right. But don't get mad when I insult you back. Wannabe moralfag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea   Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista Reveals Shocking Original WWE Gimmick Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2