HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay Empty
PostSubject: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Wentworth Miller has revealed he is gay.
The 'Prison Break' star, 41, took a stand against Russia's recent anti-LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) legislation on Wednesday (21.08.13) by refusing to attend the St. Petersburg International Film Festival and opened up about his sexuality for the first time.
In a letter to the festival's organisers, that was also posted on gay rights organisation GLAAD's website, the British-born actor said he could not ''in good conscience'' attend the event because of the country's stance.

The actor wrote: ''Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline.
''I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government. The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly.
''Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve. I'll be free to make a different choice. Until then.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why are all the hot guys gay Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Along with many others, I still find it hard to believe he's 41. I like his letter!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Is it "cool" to be gay now?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Of course he's gay. His fucking name is Wentworth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Just like with Darren Young... good for him to come out. I'm not gonna look at him any different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay   Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay Empty

Back to top Go down

Wentworth Miller confirms he is gay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1