HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors   Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

It seems TNA is looking for two new Luchadors to add to their roster. According to Multimedia Deportes, TNA is still actively scouting talent in Mexico, specifically the talent from Monterrey-based Llaves y Candados promotion which primarily runs out of Monterrey’s Arena Coliseo. Diego García, an official for the Arena Coliseo revealed to Multimedia Deportes that TNA is looking to sign El Hijo del Ninja y Rico Rodríguez. They published the following statement from Diego García:

“We’ve been in constant contact with Bob Ryder and Andy Barton in regards to two Luchadors, specifically from our Llaves y Candados promotion. Most of the attention has been focused on El Hijo del Ninja y Rico Rodríguez”

If this indeed comes to fruition, this would bring the Garza dynasty to TNA. El Hijo Del Ninja, who’s real name is Humberto Garza is a member of the Garza Family. The late Hector Garza also spent time in the US for TNA and won the first TNA World X Cup tournament. Unfortunately, I have not been able to gather much on Rico Rodriguez. We hope to have more on him soon.

Read more: http://www.tnainsider.com/rumor-tna-looking-two-new-luchadors/#ixzz3CHvcl6ax
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors   Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:01 pm

They should sign Los Piratas, like I did in EWR. YO
Back to top Go down

Rumor: TNA Looking For New Luchadors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1