HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ric Flair on His 2K Legends Panel Behavior: "I Don't Know What Happened Last Night"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ric Flair on His 2K Legends Panel Behavior: "I Don't Know What Happened Last Night" Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair on His 2K Legends Panel Behavior: "I Don't Know What Happened Last Night"   Ric Flair on His 2K Legends Panel Behavior: "I Don't Know What Happened Last Night" EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Steve Austin recently interviewed Ric Flair for his podcast, and the following is what Flair had to say regarding his behavior on the 2k Sports Legends panel over the weekend:

"I don't know what happened last night," Flair said. "They told me to entertain 'em and I did, but apparently it wasn't received the way it was supposed to be. The people who are running the game loved it, but the problem is corporate WWE gets mad at me, number one, which upsets me because I love the company and respect them so much. I guess we just drifted and told stories and they wanted the focus of the evening to be about the game."
Back to top Go down

Ric Flair on His 2K Legends Panel Behavior: "I Don't Know What Happened Last Night"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1