HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Definitely my nigga Vladimir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

The Rock wrote:
Definitely my nigga Vladimir.

Aww, thanks. Happy
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Danny Diamond, especially if we can start a program together after Endure. If not, then it would be cool to pick back up with Hitman Alex. I'd love to have a full-fledged rivalry that culminates at XtremeMania.

If those didn't work out, though, I'd like to face someone I haven't faced in singles before, such as Maddox Paine, Jared Jerusalem, or Riley.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 am

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Dante doesn't even mention me.... how rude. I aint bothered
Yeah That but its k. I already whooped that ass NAH

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:07 am

Shade.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 am

Fabulous wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:

You're not even on the roster. Mad as hell

Come back so I can stomp a whole in your ass pls Smile
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 am

Dante Cross wrote:
Fabulous wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:

You're not even on the roster. Mad as hell

Come back so I can stomp a whole in your ass pls Smile

*hole
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:03 am

Vlad would be one of my top choices. I think Vladimir and Jared could bring out a hilarious yet epic feud.... That would lead to a violent as hell match.

Rob is another choice too. I think with him being silent and all, Double J could try and piss Chapman off to the point of speaking with his cocky and immature antics.

Riley Williamson, This feud HAS to happen someday. Smile 

Unmasked Azrael. With a new gimmick, I think he could add more depth to his history with Jared once this feud reignites.

DC Hennig, I just know Mick's going to bring out the best of me writing-wise.

Drake Dysfunction/Nate Insano. Always found the writer cool. Sooo yeah.

Jakob Azazel..... Cause magic

Smoke Xtreme, because Jared hates Smoke >Smile
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:14 am

In all seriousness, Kani.

Mostly cause nostalgia and teacher vs student kinda thing :3

I have a long way til I even get to stand a chance against em, dow Funny
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:20 am

I miss Kani now Sad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:57 am

I miss Kani and Chilly Sad

....... And Maestro Sad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:24 am

Maestro Sad

Banned because he'd have permanent control of the title and the lack of competition would kill the site.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:00 am

Dante Cross wrote:
I thought about you though Smile

Also, I just realized I'm the John Morrison to your Miz

So go on to win some Mid Card belts then get released after girlfriend snubs a legendary diva while the other is the afterthought in the main event of the same PPV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 am

I'd go Zack Hunter
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

MFiSG wrote:
If those didn't work out, though, I'd like to face someone I haven't faced in singles before, such as Maddox Paine, Jared Jerusalem, or Riley.

Mick wants to face me?! OMG! I feel honored. But yet, intrigued at the same time.

There are a few people that I really want to face here and also have a few on my bucket list that I want to face at some time down the road. Though, most of the people I want to face are either here just on the fourm or, have just left the fourm/ Fed entirely.

- David Micheal's. Though Chilly doesn't come on any more, he was actually one of the people I was hoping to face at this year's XtremeMania. Reason being, I think it would have been pretty cool to have a Face of the Present. versus the future face. Old School vs. New School. Though this may not come true since life seems to be intending him right now.

- Caleb Spires. He beated me once. But that was when I was at my weakest. Mad as hell Another dream XtremeMania opponent for me. And I hope one day we can face each other again. Whether if it is at a random PPV or even at the grand stage, I would love to go st it again with this guy again.

- Kanimanic. I still see this guy checking in on the Fourms and Kani, whenever you come back and you are not tied up with your Job, I want a match with you man. Smile

- T.K. Don't know why. But I think me and Ruro could create a Special match between the both of us.

- Tyler Lawson. Another guy that I was hoping to face at a XtremeMania event. Eariler in the year I think it was the Vendetta after XtremeMania V, I had Riley come out and made a challenge to Tyler to whenever he feels ready to return he would want a match with him,  to which, Tyler hasn't replied yet. TJ, answer my Challenge! Mad as hell

- DC Hennig. Just another that needs to happen before either of us decide to hang it up and walk off into the sunset.

- Vladimir Strife. The longest reigning Hardcore Champion versus the guy who is known to get Hardcore. A match that should happen under Hardcore Rules and in a Parking lot. Where both men will try to run each other over with Forklifts or even a 1970 Dodge Accord. Joking, though I would like a match between the both of us.

- Emerald. Realt's Character. Would love for Realt to return just for one match against Nicole.

And I think I just named just about everyone that I can possibly want to face or hope to face at some point of my E-Fed Career.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:48 pm

I want to add Razor Xtreme to my list
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 pm

T.K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?   Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to be your opponent for Xtrememania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2