HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" Empty
PostSubject: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 pm

DUE: Saturday the 6th of September 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 pm

We return from an informative commercial break, and by informative, I mean so  boring it'd make you weep. However, dry your eyes, XWA fans, for we're greeted by the rather stunning Sarah Michaels holding a mic in-hand and dressed in a white blouse with a black long skirt with black heels to match. Those pearly whites that make up her smile will make any baby or any grown MALE, for that instance, coo with joy. Enough of that, though. Take it away, Sarah.

Sarah Michaels
"Hello, XWA fans. Welcome, one and all, back to XWA: Vendetta! Now, please welcome my guest at this time who will be making his return to the XWA ring tonight against new #1 Contender Riley Williamson...."

And it seems like the mention of the main event seems to get the crowd riled up as they are heard cheering at the sound of the main event being announced. However, I don't think the main event is what or WHOM they're cheering for.

Sarah Michaels
"Most people know him as 'The Insane One' Nate Insano!"

And without further adieu, in comes the man of the hour, decked in ring gear that screams "I'm ready to rip someone in half." The smile that Sarah wears on her face definitely contrasts to the smug look on Nate's face, complete with eyes that can pierce the very soul. Without any more hesitation, Sarah continues on.

Sarah Michaels
"Now, Nate....can I call you Nate?"

Nate then peers his head and looks down upon her with an emotionless stare before nodding his head yes, and then he goes back to looking off into the distance.

Sarah Michaels
"Ok....a man of few words, I see. Well, you certainly weren't a man of few words LAST Vendetta where you made you're return to the XWA. Now, you told the world why you came back. I'd be willing to remind all the viewers watching, but I feel like it'd be better coming from the very mouth that the words originated from. Care to remind everyone what for?"

She places the microphone within distance of Nate's face, Nate looking down on her once more before actually speaking up.

Nate Insano
"Firstly, let me just say that you're nothing like Ted Cedar used to be. You don't seem to scared of anyone or anything, not even the man who stands before you. Yes, Ms. Michaels, I came back last week and I came back for a pretty damn-good reason: I came back with the drive and determination to be the World Heavyweight Champion and to rip anyone who stands in the way of that in half!"

A "Nate the Ripper" chant begins to sound off in the background as Sarah returns the mic to her own lips.

Sarah Michaels
"A man on a mission. Now that you've made your intentions clear, do you think it's coincidence that you're headlining tonight's Vendetta against the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Riley Williamson?"

Nate Insano
"Sarah, I've made a career of ripping people in half, and the list of people who have been ripped in half by me is long, but there's never not enough room for one more every single time I step in that ring. Coincidental or not, it doesn't matter. I don't care if it's Riley Williamson or Danny Diamond himself. Riley Williamson is just another name on the list of people I need to rip in half on my way back to the top of the food chain. It's only coincidence that he's next in line for a shot at the title I'm hunting after. The same goes...."

And it's here that he looks directly at the camera, looking to address some folks.

"...for DC Hennig and Ace Andrews; two men set to square off at the upcoming pay-per-view Endure in a #1 Contender's match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, the two of you are going to hash it out. You're going to give it your all in that match to see who's deserving of a shot at Danny Diamond."

He looks back down at Sarah, her smile gone and her face being neutral.

Nate Insano
"But that doesn't matter to me, Sarah. It won't matter because, at the end of the day, those two will eventually meet the same fate that Riley Williamson meets tonight."

After that, Nate Insano walks off the set, leaving Sarah Michaels to send it back to ringside to Joey Miles and Ted Cedar.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:41 am

Great promo! Straight to the point and definitely got the message out
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:49 am

Nate Insano is awesome. Cool

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Thank, guys. Appreciate it. Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"   P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity" Empty

Back to top Go down

P13 | Nate Insano "Endure Insanity"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1