HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... Empty
PostSubject: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Quote :

IWC hating so much on Stone Cold these days. Just because he's beat his wife and left WWE.

It's mostly The Rock and Undertaker, Shawn Michaels fans and some Bret Hart fans hating on Stone Cold.

Stone Cold is a star and til this day he's bigger then The Rock, The Rock is still in his shadow. And I can just lol at all IWC saying Undertaker is bigger then Stone Cold.

What has Undertaker done that is bigger then Stone Cold? Being good in the attitude era? Who's Undertaker? He's just an old man that has a streak, can you really compare that Stone Cold?

I think when all you people say that The Rock is bigger star right now then Stone Cold you should read the facts.

Stone Cold was selling out arenas, in almost a decade, 10 years or so, and was the biggest moneymachine in WWE.

Stone Cold was like popculture figure like Hulk Hogan. Even if he career was a little bit shorter, he is a world known name.

Stone Cold was still popular even if he beat his wife, even if he retired the year after or that people didn't know he was still bigger then The Rock at 2003 and was getting bigger pops.

All you IWC hating on Stone Cold saying his heel turn flopped and that momentum destroyed wrestling. Yes so his heel turn was not good, but he was still better then Rock&Undertaker at that time and more entertaining.

Stone Cold beat Triple H, The Rock, Undertaker, Foley, Shawn Michaels, clean.

So how can you compare The Rock and Undertaker with Stone Cold? The Rock was never a star like Stone Cold, and Undertaker was just an old man having his little streak at wrestlemania.

Seen on Wrestlezone, the autistic portion of the dirtsheets
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Indifferent

The Rock was one of the biggest stars of the Attitude Era WITH Stone Cold.

The Undertaker is a fucking legend and a great wrestler, did this nigga really just say "Who is Undertaker?"..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm

It's obviously a trollbait post to piss people off, but come on...dont show your ignorance like that lol
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah I know, I could tell lol, but Jesus, people will say anything nowadays..
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:46 am

This sounds like it was written in 2004. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:33 am

Fuck ya'll. I still stand by my original post The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... Smiley-devil17

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm

I knew it ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:37 am

Penguin wrote:
Fuck ya'll. I still stand by my original post The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... Smiley-devil17

Swag it up Moose

The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... FJBloTX
The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:33 pm

I totally agree with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:36 am

Dead wrote:
Quote :
Stone Cold beat Triple H, The Rock, Undertaker, Foley, Shawn Michaels, clean.
Facts. Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:20 am

Actually no, Austin beat Rock and Undertaker via other means when he was a heel. So not all of his wins against those 2 were clean. His wins against Foley when he was Dude Love werent so clean either.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 am

Dead wrote:
Actually no, Austin beat Rock and Undertaker via other means when he was a heel. So not all of his wins against those 2 were clean. His wins against Foley when he was Dude Love werent so clean either.
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Quote :
IWC hating so much on Stone Cold these days.

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:51 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....   The worst wrestling post i've ever seen.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst wrestling post i've ever seen....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1