HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced Empty
PostSubject: NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced   NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:14 am

William Regal was named the new general manager of NXT on this week’s episode, which is available on-demand through the WWE Network right now. The last general manager was WWE announcer John Bradshaw Layfield, who only made rare, occasional appearances to book matches or talk to talent in backstage segments.

Triple H announced last week that Regal’s first job as on-screen GM will be to oversea next month’s NXT Takeover 2 live event.

In his first night on the job, Sir William officially announced the main event for the two-hour special on 9/11. Adrian Neville will defend the NXT Championship against Tyson Kidd, Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn in a 4-way match. The following is an updated match card:

NXT Takeover 2
September 11, 2014

NXT Championship
Adrian Neville (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Tyson Kidd

NXT Women’s Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley

Hair vs. Hair Match
Enzo Amore vs. Sylvester LeFort

Singles Match
Bull Dempsey vs. Mojo Rawley

NXT Tag Team Championship
The Ascension (c) vs. Tournament Winners
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced   NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 am

The card looks decent-to-good, to be honest. I only care about half of it. The main event should be absolutely amazing and the Women's Championship match should be pretty good too. I know who The Ascension are facing, so that has potential to be a decent match, but I'm pretty sure The Ascension will win, which makes me very sad. The other two matches, I don't care about.

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced   NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Ascension are more than likely losing this go-round
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced   NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:07 pm

I would assume they're losing, but the team they're meant to face seems to be splitting up in favor of another team, if the reports were true. Doesn't make much sense to have them lose only to split the team that beat them up immediately.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced   NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Takeover 2 Main Event Announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1