HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey Empty
PostSubject: WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey   WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 pm

It’s been reported several times that UFC Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey is a lifelong pro wrestling fan, and has wanted to get involved with the WWE for years. She recently appeared backstage at WWE SummerSlam with her Four Horsewomen MMA group, who were scene helping Stephanie McMahon with the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

The issue before with bringing Rousey in, according to the Wrestling Observer, is that that most of the decision makers in WWE know nothing about UFC, and just weren’t familiar with her. With Rousey actually getting backstage and meeting Stephanie, and having some face-time with the roster, the current feeling is that she will get an offer for some sort of on-screen role. Originally, the champ wanted to participate in the SummerSlam PPV itself, since it’s close to where she lives, but plans fell through. It will likely come down to what WWE ants to do with her, what UFC will allow her to do (if anything) and if the timing can be worked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey   WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm

As long as she doesnt get physical then UFC should let her me thinks
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey   WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Wooo! I hope she becomes an actual wrestler. She's one of my favorite famous females.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey   WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Interested in Ronda Rousey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1