HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More   Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 pm

NXT’s latest talent acquisition Kevin Steen has posted the following on Twitter:

Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More Bv5lEUJIMAAAZrQ

@FightSteenFight
Follow

Today is my first day at the @WWEPerformCtr and also, my wedding anniversary. Coincidence? Totally. I love you, baby!

Stardust “Explains” Stardust

The following video features Sam Roberts interviewing Stardust over SummerSlam weekend. During the interview, Cody Rhodes remains entirely in character as Stardust, and talks what Stardust is, teaming with Goldust and much more:

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More   Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Steen should be put in a team with the artist formerly known as El Generico. It'd be a great continuity nod. Funny
Back to top Go down

Kevin Steen Arrives at the Performance Center, Stardust “Explains” Stardust, Talks Teaming with Goldust & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1