HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman Empty
PostSubject: CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman   CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 am

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 30th of August
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman   CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:24 pm

This won't be a regular thing anymore, but I'd like to request a 12 hour extension, or however long I'm permitted since the whole 12 hour thing doesn't work so well in my timezone.

It's just that I've been busy packing up my room to leave in about 16 hours and get moved. I'll have internet where I'm going and once I get the basics set up I can resume working on my post (which I've already started on and will work more on tonight). I refuse to no-show this match two weeks in a row when I want to have it so damn badly lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman   CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:27 pm

This match has been extended by 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman   CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 am

It's time for the first of two co-main events of the evening. This match will determine the future of "The Hopeful", as it was formerly called, as the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion Danny Diamond takes on the new XWA Intercontinental Champion Rob Chapman in a Champion versus Champion match. Last week, Danny announced his intentions to take over Robert Hope's stable, now that the former leader of The Hopeful is gone, along with Cerberus. He called out the two remaining members, Azrael and Rob himself, and asked if they wanted to be a part of this new revelation, under his leadership. Azrael accepted, but Rob was clearly unsure, smacking the microphone straight out of Danny's hand. As Danny realized what was going on in the mind of his good friend and bitter rival, he challenged Chapman to a match later in the night. If the World Heavyweight Champion wins, Rob has to join his group. If Rob wins, he can do whatever he wants. Chapman, wanting Danny to prove that he's worthy of being called his leader, nodded in agreement. However, when it came time for the match, Danny entered the ring but Rob was nowhere to be seen. The audience was left without a main event last week. This week, Danny came to the ring at the start of the show and demanded Chapman come out and tell him what happened. Much-like last week, however, Rob didn't come. Angered, Danny made his way to the back. Later in the broadcast, Rob appeared backstage and, for the first time since returning to XWA, spoke. Chapman aired his grievances with the company and Danny, spilling his guts as he claimed. Rob said a lot, but in the end, there was one main thing to take out of the whole speech. He's ready. He's ready for the fight of his life.

The audience is heavily mixed on who they wish to be victorious tonight. On one hand, Danny's been very respectful to them since returning, but his idea of taking over Hope's stable is questionable. Not to mention, Danny was very disrespectful earlier in the evening to two men the fans love, Riley Williamson and Ace Andrews. On the other hand, Rob has always been reliable for the wrestling universe, but he aligned himself with Hope a few weeks back and everything's changed. However, when he stood up to Danny last week and after his unique speech earlier in the night, a lot of the respect he's earned has been brought back. Needless to say, there won't be a clear favorite tonight. Some fans will cheer for Danny, others will cheer for Rob. In the end, the audience will just sit back and enjoy what will be one hell of a match. Oh yes, it will be one hell of a match.

This is far from the first time Danny and Rob have faced off. Just in one on one matches, the two have wrestled a grand total of eight times. Of those eight matches, Diamond was victorious five times, with Rob having his hand raised three times. The two have went at it in standard wrestling matches and have faced off in hardcore environments as well. In fact, their latest match was a Hardcore Sixty Minute Ironman battle for the ages. In what was described as one of the single greatest matches in XWA history, Rob was victorious, earning the victory by gaining one more point than Danny before the bell rang. Following the brutal sixty minute contest, the two men fell into a very bloody hug, as the audience chanted "Thank You Danny", despite his loss, for it was his final time being seen in an XWA ring until his return a few months ago. They gave absolutely everything they could in that match, for numerous reasons; to please the crowd, to go out big and, most importantly, for pride. The medics were called out multiple times throughout the match due to the tremendous pain both men inflicted on each other and even themselves, but they both refused to leave and seek medical attention before the final bell rang. From a Superplex onto the steel steps, to a Tiger Driver onto broken glass shattered all over the commentary table, to Rob being helplessly laid underneath a plywood sheet covered in barbed wire, the match was as barbaric as they come. Danny has even stated that he considers it the biggest match of his career, despite losing, and said it was his hardest fought battle ever. And to think, this was just one of the eight battles the duo of wrestlers has had in the past. Tonight, at number nine, with the future of The Hopeful on the line, who will be victorious?

XWA Vendetta returns from a commercial break, the audience cheering lightly as the show is late in the night. XWA ring announcer Laura Watts is standing near the ropes in the squared circle, ready to make the introductions for our main event.

DING! DING! DING!

|WATTS| "This following match is the first of two co-main events of the evening!"

The crowd gets loud. Despite having mixed feelings about both competitors, they know they can expect one incredible wrestling match tonight, as they always can from the two in this contest.

|WATTS| "This match will be contested under normal rules. First to a pinfall or submission is the winner. Disqualifications are a factor and, if either wrestler exits the ring, they have until a count of ten to return. If Danny Diamond is victorious, Rob Chapman must join the new Hopeful."

The lights grow dark as the quiet opening to Radiohead's "Climbing Up The Walls" plays. Illuminated by a lone, red spotlight in the shape of a sniper's reticule, Rob makes his way out from behind the curtain in a defensive stance, stopping on the stage to survey the arena. Chapman has his Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder.

|CEDAR| "Ladies and gentlemen, it is time. It's time for Danny Diamond versus Rob Chapman. What a match this will be! It seems Rob has even picked out new music for the occasion."

|MILES| "Rob's Canadian, so naturally I don't like him, but the fucker's good. And so is Danny. They always put on classic matches. Tonight will be no different."

Chapman stands on the stage, looking around at the audience all over the arena, as they let out their cheers and jeers for "The Silent Protagonist". He begins making his way to the ring, holding onto his Championship as he does so. Rob doesn't look at the fans anymore, whilst heading to the ring, instead fixating on the ring itself.

|WATTS| "Introducing first, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, and weighing in tonight at two hundred and forty-three pounds, he is 'The Silent Protagonist' and the XWA Intercontinental Champion, Rob Chapman!"

Rob pulls himself onto the apron before vaulting over the top rope, making his way into the ring. He immediately heads over to his corner of the ring, doing some stretches, but not bothering with any theatrics. He's here for one reason and one reason only; to wrestle.

|CEDAR| "Rob appears ready for what's in store for him tonight. He's got so much concentration right now."

|MILES| "Is anyone ever ready to face Danny fucking Diamond?"

As Chapman's music begins to die down, the audience does as well. A few seconds pass in near silence, although those few seconds seem like years for Rob, as he awaits the arrival of his opponent for the night.

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the paaain of bein' a maaan!"

As the loud inhalation scream of Avenged Sevenfold's M. Shadows pierces the ears of every fan in attendance, gold fog covers the stage, a silhouette appearing in the midst of it.

|MILES| "Back to 'Bat Country'? Fuck yeah!"

Once the scream ends and the lyrics to Avenged Sevenfold's "Bat Country" begin, Danny pops out from the midst of the fog, making as grand an entrance as ever. The audience, much-like they did for Rob, lets out a very mixed, but very loud reaction as the XWA World Heavyweight Champion stands on the stage, his title wrapped around his waist.

|CEDAR| "Just as Danny went back to his theme music, I see his old arrogant grin plastered on the face of the World Heavyweight Champion."

|MILES| "This is beautiful, Theodore. Beautiful!"

Danny stands on the stage, looking straight ahead at his opposition in the ring, with his usual conceited smirk. He pounds down at the Championship around his waist, before yelling out towards Rob, "This means I'm better than you, chap!" Rob looks on, clearly unamused, as Danny begins his march to the ring.

|WATTS| "And his opponent, from Cheshire, England and now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in tonight at two hundred and thirteen pounds, he is 'The Prized Gem' and the XWA World Heavyweight Champion, Danny Diamond!"

Danny stops himself half-way down the ramp, continuing to stare down with Rob. His grin slowly fades away, as Danny takes off his red sunglasses, allowing Rob to see the pure intensity in his eyes.

|CEDAR| "Danny was all smiles when he came out here, but it's clear that he wants the best Rob has to give, again."

|MILES| "And that's exactly what he's going to get, just like Rob's going to get the best Danny has. The question is, whose best is better?"

Danny nonchalantly tosses his sunglasses into the crowd and continues making his way to the ring, not taking his eyes off of Chapman for a second, even when he walks up the steel steps. After entering the ring, Danny finally turns his attention away from Chapman long enough to jump on the middle turnbuckle and do his usual pose; pressing his index and middle fingers from both hands against his head to imitate guns. It appears as though Danny only does his typical taunt this week as a way to show Rob that he's not intimidated by him, despite Chapman winning in their last encounter. Danny drops back down to the canvas as the official, Jack Hammer, calls the two men into the center of the ring. He goes over the rules of the match with them one final time before asking if they understand. Almost simultaneously, the two men nod. Jack asks Rob for his Championship, Chapman obliging and passing it to the referee. He then asks for Danny's Championship, Diamond unwrapping it from his waist and holding it up to his face, giving the title a kiss before handing it to Jack. Hammer hands both of the Championships to Laura, whom exits the ring and heads over to the time keeper's area, handing both of them to the time keeper before taking her seat behind him. Jack calls for the bell to be rung thrice, signaling the official beginning of this match.

DING! DING! DING!

|CEDAR| "Here we go, folks. The match is officially underway!"

|MILES| "Let's fucking do this!"

The two men slowly creep towards each other, neither making any sudden movements. Both Danny and Rob realize just how dangerous the other is and they don't want to make any early match mistakes. That doesn't stop the Englishman from laying in some smack talk, though. "I'm better than you," he exclaims, continuing "I've always been better than you. Since day one, Robert, I've been the best. You know it. I know it. All these fans know it. I guess I just need to prove once more how much better I am than you." Chapman doesn't seem to be too effected by Diamond's words, however. "The Silent Protagonist" is living up to his moniker as he continues to stare a hole right through his opponent. "What's the problem, Robert? Cat got your tongue? You had a lot to say earlier in the night but nothing now? Heh, figures." Rob doesn't reply, simply choosing to wait for Danny to finish his trash talking before getting the match underway. This is clearly irritating Diamond, however, as he continues, "Talk, damnit! Say something! I'm Danny fucking Diamond, the World Heavyweight Champion! You will speak to me when spoken to!" With as much emotions seen on his face as Kristen Stewart, Rob chooses to remain silent. Suddenly, Danny nails his good friend and potential stablemate across the face with a very stiff slap! The audience boos heavily at the disrespect shown by Danny, whom has clearly had enough of Rob idly standing by. With the slap lighting a fire in Chapman's belly, he quickly lunges forward, tackling Danny to the canvas and throwing lefts and rights all over the place! The fans' boos quickly transition to cheers as Jack has a hard time restraining Rob to maintain some order in this match. Eventually, he's able to pull the three-time 2WWF LionHeart Champion off of his adversary, allowing Danny some time to get up. However, being very angered by the assault, Danny isn't about to just take that from Rob. He pushes straight through Jack and tackles the Canadian superstar, laying into him with his own punches! As Danny pounds on Rob near the ropes, Chapman desperately trying to block each punch, Jack jumps back into the fray, looking to separate the two. Eventually, he succeeds long enough to allow Rob to roll out of the ring, attempting to regain his composure whilst the official holds Danny back. Once it seems like Danny's calmed down, Jack turns his attention to Rob, but Danny quickly rushes to the ropes, ricocheting off of them to gain momentum before returning in the direction of Rob. Swiftly, "The Prized Gem" dives through the middle and top ropes, pressing his arms against his sides and stiffening his body as he looks for a no-handed Suicide Dive. Showcasing his speed, however, Rob ducks down directly under Danny, whom goes crashing head-first into the steel entrance ramp, not being able to get his arms up in time to cushion the impact!

|CEDAR| "Incredible cat-like reflexes of Rob Chapman right there, ducking under an airborne Danny! That landing on the steel didn't sound too good, either."

|MILES| "What the fuck, Rob? Danny could have a concussion because you didn't take the move like a man."

Rob gets back to a vertical base, looking over at Danny, whom rolls onto his back, body hands on the top of his head to try and relieve some of the pain he's feeling. Not showing any mercy, Chapman instantly goes back on the attack whilst Jack shouts for them to get back into the ring, beginning a ten count. Rob stomps on Danny's head twice, before dropping to his knees. He grabs the dazed Diamond's head, before unforgivingly and repeatedly slamming it into the steel ramp, the back of Danny's head making a loud noise each time it meets the steel. Some fans find this a bit hard to watch, whilst others love seeing it happen. Probably the same people that torture puppies. Once he's finished tenderizing Danny's head, Rob pulls him back up to his feet and tosses him into the nearby security barricade violently. As Danny appears to be out of it for the time being, understandably so, the Canadian wrestler stomps on his head another time, before doing it twice more. With Diamond now slumped down in front of the barricade, Chapman takes a few steps back to gain some room. He then rushes forward, raising his knee and driving it straight into the face of Danny, connecting with the bridge of the nose whilst the back of his head hits the barricade! Fans close to the action roar in excitement, as blood begins to pour from Danny's possibly broken nose, even Rob looking a bit taken back by that. However, he doesn't have time to feel remorse, as the referee has reached a count of seven. Hurriedly, Chapman rolls into the ring and then slides back out, forcing him to restart his count. "LionHeart" grabs Danny by his head and pulls him back to a perpendicular base, before dragging him closer to the ring. He applies a Front Facelock, turning his head to notice the ring itself being directly behind them. Quickly, Rob pulls Danny back into a very fast Snap Suplex, sending the Englishman's lower back connecting with the very hard ring apron! The audience members let out a loud "OOO!" at the maneuver, after Danny bounces back and fell to the floor due to his legs connecting with the ropes. The Intercontinental Championship is far from done there, however. He rushes away from Danny, heading about a quarter of the way around the ring. He the stands there, waiting for Danny to get up. Slowly, the World Heavyweight Champion begins doing just that. Not sure whether to press his arm against his lower back, hold the top of his head or wipe blood from under his nose, Danny very slowly gets back up. Once the timing is opportune, Rob runs towards the barricade and jumps on it, balancing perfectly as he walks along on top of it, before leaping off into a modified variation of his Diving Tornado DDT, dubbed the Ebony Spiral! The audience cheers loudly for the move, as Danny is forced back down onto his head and Rob pulls himself back up.

|CEDAR| "Ouch! Danny was just planted with a unique variation of the Ebony Spiral right there!"

|MILES| "You can't do that to Danny. He's the World Heavyweight Champion, damnit! He once tap danced on a gorilla's face! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HIM!"

Noticing the referee is now at a count of six, Rob decides it's time to get back into the ring and potentially put an end to this match in the early goings. Chapman grabs a very limp Danny and pulls him onto the ring apron, proceeding to push him in. Instead of following directly in after him and going for the cover, Rob has something else in mind. He grabs a hold of the top rope and pulls himself onto the apron before beginning to ascend the turnbuckles. As Chapman makes his way up to the top rope, keeping impeccable balance whilst he does so, Danny slowly begins to stir. He makes it to a knee, before running the side of his index finger under his lip to wipe some of the blood away. Danny then shakes his head, trying to alleviate some of the tremendous pain he's in. By the time he gets back to a perpendicular base, Rob was waiting for him, stalking him from the skies like a vulture. Rob leaps into the air, crashing straight down on Diamond with a very impactful Cross Body, landing in a pinning predicament! One! Two! T—Kickout just after two! Rob shoots back up to his feet, looking down at the bloodied Danny before pondering what he should do next. He looks at the turnbuckle in which he just leaped from and then back down at his opponent, before taking off towards the ropes. It seems he wants to go for a repeat, as Chapman begins climbing up the ropes, to potentially look for a second diving Cross Body. Whilst he climbs, Danny leisurely pulls himself back to a vertical base in the center of the ring. Rob, finally reaching the peak of the corner, stands up-right, getting his balance perfect. Before he can leap, however, Danny pounces onto the top rope, causing a vibration through the rope that hits the turnbuckle Rob is standing on, forcing him to lose his balance and trip! Rob lands very awkward atop the turnbuckle, Diamond looking to capitalize. "The Shine", with Rob seated on the top rope, begins climbing the same corner of the ring from the inside. He makes it to the second rope, before wrapping his arms around the waist of his adversary, setting up for a move he's done to Rob in the past; an Avalanche Northern Lights Suplex! Realizing the danger he's in right now, Rob starts to fight back, landing clubbing forearm blows to the back of the Englishman, eventually causing him to let go. Not wasting a second, Chapman Rob stands erect again, on the middle rope from outside the ring. He places one foot on the top rope, whilst wrapping his arms around Danny's waist from behind, with the World Heavyweight Champion bent over. In one swift motion, Chapman flips over Diamond, looking to take him to the canvas with a huge Sunset Flip Powerbomb! Unfortunately for Rob, Danny holds onto the top rope with both hands, keeping him from going anywhere. This doesn't stop the Canadian superstar from trying to pry Danny off of the ropes, but to no avail. Eventually, Danny lets go of the top rope with his right hand, which he begins pounding into Rob's head, causing him to become a bit groggy. With Rob now unstable, Danny swiftly rolls backwards, taking his friend and enemy off of his feet with a beautiful Hurricanrana, landing in a pin attempt! One! Two! Thre—But it's a very close kickout!

|CEDAR| "What a series of maneuvers between Chapman and Diamond right there! Danny came out on top of it, but it wasn't enough to get the pin."[/color]

|MILES| "A Hurricanrana, no matter how beautifully executed it was, is not going to be enough to take Rob out, especially this early in the contest. However, it served a purpose, doing a little damage and, more importantly, taking the Canadian fuck off his game."

The two warriors leisurely get back to their feet. Upon spotting each other, Rob connects with a hard right hand to the face of Diamond. All this does is anger the World Heavyweight Champion, however, whom unleashes a plethora of stiff elbow shots to the side of Rob's head, drilling away at him hard and fast, as Rob drops down to a knee due to the tremendous power behind the elbow shots. With his opponent in danger, Danny applies a Front Chancery, looking for a Miz-like Spike DDT. Perhaps on instincts alone, however, Rob jumps back to his feet and takes Danny straight off of his feet and onto his back with a beautifully-executed Bridging Northern Lights Suplex! Jack drops down for the count. One! Two! Thr—But Danny kicks out at two and a half! Rob looks at the official and raises up two fingers to make sure the count was just that. Of course, Rob should know better than anyone not to turn his back on Danny Diamond. As soon as he goes to look back at the Englishman, he receives a Roundhouse Kick to the side of the head for his troubles! The impact of the kick sends Chapman falling through the ropes, but he manages to land on the apron as opposed to hitting the floor outside of the ring. Seeing an opportunity presenting itself, Danny heads over to the corner of the ring nearest to Rob and begins ascending to the top. He makes sure to keep an eye out on Chapman while he climbs, to avoid being blindsided. Rob gradually pulls himself back to his feet on the apron, whilst Danny makes it to the very top of the turnbuckle. He looks down at Rob, maintaining his balance as he makes sure that he wants to do this. After nodding, as if to confirm to himself that this is a good choice, Danny leaps off of the turnbuckle, straddling his legs around the shoulders of his opponent and looking to take him to the outside with a Hurricanrana! Rob surprises Danny, however, as he holds onto the top rope with one hand to prevent him from going forward and he holds onto Danny with the other hand, showcasing tremendous power for a man of his size. Once he's steady, he uses both hands to pull Danny up onto his shoulders. Danny, sensing the danger he's in, waves his arms around, panicking. Just as he tries to grab the top rope to save himself, it's too late. Rob leaps off of the apron, sending Danny back-first onto the thinly padded floor outside of the ring with a huge Powerbomb! Rob went along for the ride to ensure maximum impact, as the audience bursts into cheers for the incredible move from Chapman. "This is awesome!" the audience chants, in excitement.

|CEDAR| "By God! Rob just Powerbombed Danny straight to hell!"

|MILES| "That padding on the floor isn't shit. That's pure pain jolting up Danny's spine right now. Fucking hell, Rob."

Jack begins his ten count as Rob is, naturally, the first back to his feet. He takes a moment to regain his composure and catch his breath, whilst waiting for his opposition to get back to his feet. Slowly, Danny begins doing just that, attempting to make it back to a perpendicular base, not knowing that Chapman is stalking him from behind. As soon as he makes it to his feet, Danny is absolutely drilled in the back of the head with a Clothesline From Hell reminiscent Lariat from Chapman, dubbed the Cease! A light "OOO!" is heard throughout the arena from the vicious strike Rob nailed his opponent with. He doesn't plan on giving Danny any time to rest, however, as he instantaneously pulls "The Prized Gem" back to his feet before latching onto his wrist and Irish Whipping him into the security barricade, damn near knocking it over from the impact! Looking to inflict even more damage on Danny, Rob targets the announce table. He begins clearing it off, tearing the top of the table off before taking out the television monitors and tossing them to the side. Finally, he wipes off all of the papers and even Joey's white grape juice, much to the chagrin of the color commentator. Following this, Rob quickly slides into the ring and then immediately pops back out, forcing Jack to restart his count, as he was at a count of seven. Now focusing on Diamond, Rob grabs him by his long hair and pulls him to the commentary table, first slamming his head off of it before rolling him onto it. "The Silent Protagonist" climbs onto the table after that and pulls Danny back to his feet. The audience looks on in anticipation, wondering what will happen next. That question is soon answered as Rob applies an Inverted Facelock, looking to land his finishing maneuver, the Heathen Chemistry! The Inverted Brainbuster would land right on top of the commentary table if successful, but Danny starts fighting back. He reaches his arms around Rob's head and pulls down on it before raising his knee into the face of Chapman, repeatedly. Eventually, one of the shots lands harder than the previous ones and it causes Rob to let go! Danny quickly spins around and kicks his adversary in the gut, proceeding to place his head in between the World Heavyweight Champion's legs. Danny wraps his arms around the waist of the Intercontinental Champion, pulling him upside down, before leaping into the air and dropping into a Sitout Belly-to-Back Piledriver! The audience bursts into cheers at the Piledriver onto the table, although they were expecting the table to break, which it didn't do. The sturdiness of the table may cost Rob, as it had no give. He was just slammed head-first onto a very sturdy table.

|CEDAR| "Oh my God! Danny just Piledrived Rob onto the table right in front of our eyes!"

|MILES| "Yeah, after Rob threw everything off of the table, INCLUDING MY WHITE GRAPE JUICE!"

|CEDAR| "The referee is at a count of five. Danny and Rob don't have long to get back into the ring!"

As Ted said, the official is at a count of five, half-way to a count out. As expected, the World Heavyweight Champion is the first to stir, gradually pulling himself off of the table. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he almost drops due to exhaustion, but he manages to keep his balance. He stumbles his way over to the ring and slides in at a count of six. The pressure is now on Rob to get back into the ring before a count of ten. Jack appears to be counting slower than usual, not wanting this match to end via count out. This upsets "The Rubix Cube", whom yells for him to count faster. Rob rolls off of the table at a count of seven, plopping onto the floor. He slowly scratches and claws his way to the ring, reaching it at the count of eight. As Danny looks on, hoping that Rob won't make it in time, Chapman grabs a hold of the ring skirt, using it to pull himself back to his feet. Nine! Rob reaches up and grabs the bottom rope, pulling himself into the ring just as Jack was about to signal for the bell! The audience cheers heavily as Rob makes it back in time, although Danny doesn’t share their sentiment. He angrily shakes his head as Rob uses the ropes to pull himself back to a vertical base. Diamond begins walking over to Rob when, suddenly, "LionHeart" drills him in the throat with the Sudden Death Superkick, Danny's own finishing maneuver! Once more, the fans pop loudly, as Rob drops straight on top of Danny for the pin, not even hooking the leg due to the fatigue. One! Two! Thre—But Danny kicks out just in the nick of time! Rob, looking exhausted and desperate, slams his palm off of the canvas numerous times to let off some steam. He doesn't take too long to get back to the task at hand, though. The Intercontinental Champion grabs Danny by his long hair, despite a warning to let go of it from Jack, and begins pulling him back to his feet when, suddenly, Danny leaps at Rob, wrapping his arm around his neck and his legs around his body with a Guillotine Choke, Danny now utilizing Rob's finishing maneuver, the Fade-2-Black! The audience is loving every minute of this match as Rob drops to the canvas, in the center of the ring, with Danny latched onto him tightly.

|CEDAR| "First, Rob stole Danny's finishing maneuver by nailing him with the Sudden Death and now Danny has stolen Rob's finisher, applying the Fade-2-Black! Will Rob tap or even pass out?"

|MILES| "Ha, that'd be fucking great. Rob tapping out to his own move. Fucking beautiful."

Rob is in trouble. His own finishing maneuver is being utilized against him. He's in the center of the ring, feeling tremendous pain, not only from the move, but also from the match thus far. What can he do? If he doesn't tap out, surely he'll pass out and that would be a win for Danny either way. So how can Rob possibly get out of this hold? He does what he does best; fight. Chapman begins drilling Danny in the ribs with very stiff punches, the kind of punches that could cause internal bleeding! Despite this, Danny refuses to let go, although he does let out a screech of pain. Rob continues landing punch after punch, but, despite the damage it's doing to Danny, he just will not release the hold. After a while, the punches become weaker, not having as much effect on the Englishman. Danny lets out an arrogant grin when he notices this, realizing the end is near for Rob. Surely enough, Chapman begins fading to black, just as his own finishing maneuver predicted. He keeps hitting the now weak punches, until he simply can't do it anymore. Rob drops his hands to the canvas, his whole body going limp. Seeing this, Jack quickly drops down to his knees and grabs Rob's right wrist. He raises his arm up before letting it drop, Chapman's hand hitting the canvas. "One" shouts the referee, before repeating the process, Rob's hand hitting the canvas again. "Two!" he yells. Finally, he lifts Rob's hand up one more time, looking for the final drop that would end this match. He lets Chapman's hand go. "Thr—" Jack stops himself, mid-word, as Rob's hand doesn't hit the canvas this time! The fans cheer wildly as Rob balls his hand up into a fist and punches the canvas, getting himself hyped up. As he appears to be running on adrenaline alone, Rob wraps one of his arms around the waist of his opponent, before beginning to pull not only himself, but also Danny, up! The fans look on in shock at the strength being displayed by Rob, whom very slowly makes it back to his feet, carrying the weight of Danny, whom still hasn't let go! Rob presses both hands against the sides of Danny, before prying him off and pushing him away, freeing himself from the hold! Danny lands on his feet and quickly pivots to his side, shooting his foot into the air and drilling Rob with the Sudden Death! The fans let out a largely mixed, yet loud reaction, as Danny drops down on top of Rob, going for the cover. One! Two! Three! Despite making it out of the Fade-2-Black, Rob just didn't have enough energy left in him to kick out of the Sudden Death Superkick.

DING! DING! DING!

|CEDAR| "It's over! Danny wins! The Sudden Death came out of nowhere and the World Heavyweight Champion is victorious!"

|MILES| "FUCK YES FERRET!"

Danny, with help from Jack, makes it back to his feet, before having his hand raised in victory. He rubs his throat, still feeling the effects of having his own finisher used against him.

|WATTS| "Here is your winner, by pinfall, Danny Diamond!"

Danny exits the ring and heads over to the time keeper's area to retrieve his Championship, before heading off, seemingly in a hurry to get out of the arena. Meanwhile, Rob is now getting up in the ring, looking out at Danny with a hard-to-decode look on his face.

|CEDAR| "What an intense match up! And just think, that's not all! Up next, we've got Riley Williamson versus Ace Andrews to determine who faces that man on the entrance ramp, Danny Diamond, for the World Heavyweight Championship at Endure. Stay tuned, folks!"

The show fades out to a commercial break.

[I had intended to make this longer and better, but then I found out Rob wasn't gonna be able to post due to problems he's been having. I still tried to make it a decent match, though.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman   CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman Empty

Back to top Go down

CO-MAIN EVENT 1.) Danny Diamond vs. Rob Chapman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1