HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan Confirmed for WWE Raw on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan Confirmed for WWE Raw on Monday   Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan Confirmed for WWE Raw on Monday    Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan Confirmed for WWE Raw on Monday   EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:44 pm

- Add another WWE Hall of Famer to the list of names confirmed for this Monday's edition of Raw. Shawn Michaels is now set to appear for the broadcast. WWE.com is promoting a Hall of Fame Forum, featuring HBK, Hogan, and Flair, talking about the John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar rematch for Night of Champions.

ORIGINAL

- Ric Flair posted on his Twitter account that he will be opening Raw on Monday (August 25). You can check out his tweet below.

Ric Flair®        ✔ @RicFlairNatrBoy
Follow
I'm kicking off #Raw on Monday night at 8pm! Brock is a beast, but @JohnCena is MY MAN. We're talking REMATCH.
11:16 AM - 23 Aug 2014

Hulk Hogan        ✔ @HulkHogan
Follow
You can't bring legends together w/o me brother.Got some stuff to say about MY champ @JohnCena, see you Hulkamaniacs at #Raw on Monday HH
9:18 AM - 23 Aug 2014

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/332975/UPDATED:-Shawn-Michaels,-Ric-Flair-and-Hulk-Hogan-Confirmed-for-WWE-Raw-on-Monday.htm#7PlIl2J4D3IvMKLW.99
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan Confirmed for WWE Raw on Monday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1